!!! Pls read: urgently needing a transfer maid

twinnybabes

Hi,
If you have Ny maid preferrably Filipino for transfer, kindly let me know. You can send me a pm as I sometimes can't monitor threads. Also let me know the reason why you are letting go of the helper. The reponsibilities will not be tough as I have my mom and mom in law alternating as the helper's company and will train her as well. I have twin gurl toddlers almost 3yo.

Pls pls if you know of anyone, kindly pm me. I badly need one asap Thanks!!!!

I have a phil maid to transfer, but wont recommend to you becos she likes to tell lies, althou she can take care of children & very patient with them. She is a wolf in sheeps clothings...

Hi,

Helping my fren post on this. She has a maid need to transfer out. The maid originally employ to take care her grandma but grandma passed away in 2 mths. She just left loan SGD600 only.

From her comments the maid is very responsible and taking the grandma very well day and night during her grandma last 2 mths

The maid has almost 10 yrs working experience in Singapore on taking care children and elderly.

Her current salary is $500 one off day. with or without Off day is ok. Based on what my fren told me even on off day the maid only go to church for half day only.

Interested pls call christina 975-563-55.

I'm looking for a an honest Indonesian transfer maid who is good with kids. I have two kids (aged 1 and 3). If you have someone to recommend, I would be very grateful. Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

I have a fresh maid who has working experience in Philippines. She loves children and very hardworking. The only pity is she cannot cook chinese food. When i take her, i thought my ex-maid can train her, however, she got a call from home, her father is passed away, such leaving me no choice but to send her off earlier. Myself cannot cook well and need to travel for work, i really got no time to teach her. Other than that, she is great.

Some information for my maid :

1) Filipino
2) Age 25
3) Married with 2 kids (age 6 & 2)

Her housekeeping is excellent too. She still has existing loan for 6 months, her salary is $400 without off day. Let me know if you keen.

I have an fresh indo maid to let go in mid may. She is ex-msia for 4 yrs working for chinese employer. She is 36yrs old married with 3 kids. Can cook chinese & indo dishes, has initiative and very responsible. We wanted to keep her, however she feels bad and feel stress as she cannot communicate with my children. She is alone with my kids at home during daytime, send n fetch them school, housechores & cooking. Her salary is $450 without off day and NO hp. I can only able to let her go in mid may as i will be travelling and also need time to look for a replacement. If i let her go in mid May, she will have balance of 6.5months loan.

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march till now. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.

She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking.

She still has loan with me. there is no agency involve as i direct hire her from phillipines.

PM me if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation. Thanks

i would recommend her to employers that seek for help in housekeeping and cooking only.

Hi,

Have a experience indo maid > 10 yrs who can independently work without much supervise and good in handling both children and elderly. Her english is good. Employ her to take care the grandmother who is semi-mobile and a kid.

Reason to transfer: Grandma passed away 2 mths ago and the kid send to full day childcare.

Current salary: $500 and 1 off day (nego). No more loan.

Interested pls contact Christina: 975-563-55

Hi, I have an Indonesian muslim maid (wears headcover) available for muslim family who will let her practice her religion & fasting (normal prayers - 5 times a day). Available anytime now.

She's been with us for 7 months and is keen to continue here in Singapore. She is good with kids (I have 3 kids ranging from 8 months - 7 yrs old currently), can cook well and is reliable. She wakes up early in the morning and would start cleaning before the kids wake up (depending on each household). Experienced in using stuff I have at home - microwave, dryer, washing machine, oven etc.

Pay : SGD 450, off day 3x per month. She has a handphone, but is responsible with it. Experience in SG : 5 years

Contact me at [email protected] for more details...

Back