PLAYGROUP FOR ONE YEAR OLD 2011 BABIES

Hi mummies,

Just to share good stuff!

Anybody want order stuff from iherb.com? if so, u may enter my coupon code: ZZQ893 to enjoy the promo! Abv US$40 can get $10off if u enter my code. And now there is a new service shipping to singapore "EUROASIA" at flat rate $8 only. Enjoy shopping mummies!

Hi! I have create the Playgroup on facebook. It's a closed group, you can still keep your own facebook acc private depending on your settings and whether you are friend of the members. Only members can see the posts.
Search for Singapore Toddlers Playgroup to request to be added.

Hi Babybutton

Thanks so much for creating the group
happy.gif
However I am unable to find this group in FB. Any way u can add me in?

Hi all! Pls pardon my silence all this while as I have not been checking thread! The last time I checked it was silent & its sich a pleasant surprise to see that we have quite a number of mummies keen to join us! Ok I will set up a fb group page and add u. Pls leave your email add here ok? See u all soon!

Hi mummies, i have set up a group and the name is:
2011 Busy Bees Play Club.

I am not sure if you have to add me first before i can add u to the group. I very much tried to add your email add but failed miserably. Hmm.. I suspect u will have to add me as friend. can someone advise us on this?

anyway my email on fb is [email protected]. I have added somme of my 2011 mummy friends keen in playdates. See u there!

oops baby button i just saw your post. however do correct me if i'm wrong but i guess your group page probably is targeted at tots in general (bigger age group mix) since its for Singapore toddlers? So i think its not exactly the same group then. I'd like to join your group too! Thanks for your initiave.
The one i just created is more targetted at only 2011 bunnies.

Thanks Elmobaby! Would love to join Busybee!
Guess I will keep Singapore Toddler Playgroup I have just created for the same purpose but will open to wider age range of 1-3yr olds(will probably start a thread to invite the mummies.

Hi Elmobaby,

I would like to join the Toddler playground. My baby gal is now 18 months. She is born in April 2011. She needs to interact more as I find that she tends to stick to myself, and my husband and our parents closely but whenever outsiders or friends want to play or carry her, she hides herself.

Please add me to your BB playclub FB group. My email add is [email protected].

Thank you so much for organizing.

Best regards,
Tiff

Back