PLAYGROUP FOR ONE YEAR OLD 2011 BABIES

Hi let's open a club for our one year olds.. We can organize playdates to the beach for sand play or story telling together or trips to the zoo/ indoor playground/ music and dance/ swim dates etc etc. Can help our babies learn social skills and create new friends. Let me know if u r keen. I dont mind organizing

Dear Moms,

Can I join? My girl is slightly older, born in Oct2010. Weekends are good.

Alicia,
Mine also behaves like to boy ;p

Elmobaby,
Thanks for starting this wonderful thread.

Alicia,

Yes, extremely boy boy ;)

Mine is an extrovert so far, not shy around strangers but I heard that aspect can change with time.

Yours shy or not? I read that being shy around strangers is a sign of healthy emotional development too.

As I intend to have an only child, would like her to have peers of around her age to encourage wholesome development.

Where do u stay around? I stay at Toa Payoh.

That sounds fun. where you stay? i stay in Sengkang. My boy is born in dec 2011. Currently coming to 8 mths old.

Mine will get shy among strangers.. but once she is used to them... hoohoo.. u will see her tail coming out.. haha.. i sty telok blangah area... she goes to childcare...

Hi Elmobaby,

Thank you for the initiative. I would love to join with my girl too, she is born on 25 Oct.

Hi mummies,

we can add ea others in FB lst? before we can start organising outing.
happy.gif

Btw I'm preggy with 2nd one too due in next yr jan.
happy.gif

Alicia

Ur gal sounds so cute
happy.gif
And Is good that she is attending cc early as they warm up better at younger age. My gal can only get place at 27 months next year in nearby cc as toa payoh cc all so packed.

Sweetdream,
FB is a good idea. Mine is [email protected]

I guess was lucky coz my gal got into a newly setup infantcare centre near my hm area.. n so automatically there is a place for her when she goes to toddler.. the issue is that she will get sick quite often.. esp when she move frm infant to toddler..
she is the little 小大人 at hm..

melody.. thx for adding..

mummies i have send frd req in fb for frd adding alrdy. pls accept..

is this grp still on? whole thread seems to quiet down alrdy

ElmoBaby (elmobabygal),
Thanks for the initiative.

My littleone ws born in Mar 2011, we will love to join in sometimes.
We are at Bishan.

Sweetdream,
FB is a good idea. But i rarely got to go there now.
My FB is [email protected]

Congrats on your no 2!! We are trying fr no 2 as well....but no luck :/ still.

Hi, my little girl was born in July 2011. She is our no. 2. Has a 3.5 yr old brother. So maybe influence from brother, also behaving a little tomboy. Staying in Punggol.
Love to join this group!
Will add you ladies in my FB as my account setting is 'cannot be searched'. Hehe. Pls accept me.

Hi mummies,
I m interested to join as well my gal is born in jan 2011 n i m currently pregnant with no 2 due in dec.

Back