Pet clinics to recommend?

c.van23

We have recently adopted a cat. He's a little old and recently we were advised that it's better to have him neutered to avoid other health conditions. Does anyone here have any pet clinic to recommend, preferably in Central area. TIA.

We have recently adopted a cat. He's a little old and recently we were advised that it's better to have him neutered to avoid other health conditions. Does anyone here have any pet clinic to recommend, preferably in Central area. TIA.

Hi, you can look for Dr Malhi at Vets for Life animal clinic at river valley. I have been bringing my pet to Dr Malhi when she was practicing is another pet clinic, she is very experienced & always spot on for the diagosis. Very detailed vet too.

Advanced Vetcare at Bedok or Balestier is good. They offer 24/7 services that are very helpful for emergencies. I remember a few months ago I noticed my cat was having trouble peeing, and I took him to the clinic at midnight. He was checked and treated immediately. Things could've gone worse if my baby wasn't treated asap.

Back