Pem Confinement Nanny

elizatan

This thread is for those who looking for good confinement nanny .I have engaged and used pem confinement nanny services. Really like their services from the very first phone call to their deliver of nanny to my house. Sale consultants are very detailed and no hidden costs.

My CL name is ming zhu aunt. She is very nice and experienced nanny. Hygiene and can really cook.

My child is 3 months old now and if i have 2nd child, i will definitely look for her again. ^^

Hi Eliza,

My apologies, not meaning to "hijack" your thread, but may I recommend myself to the MTBs as well? Thanks.

I am Aunty Lee, I am a Singaporean confinement nanny trained with KK Hospital to cater to mothers who are looking for reliable and professional help. I am also well-versed in TCM herbs and tonics used in confinement practices.

Anyone interested to find out more can contact me at my mobile: 90576651. Or visit my website at http://www.auntylee.com.sg

Aunty Lee what is your charges like? You been a nanny for quite some time? If you are good too, i can recommend you to my friends if they need nanny. They can compare the prices around too ^^

Hi Eliza

I used pem nanny as well. My CL is lan yu qing.
She can cook well and experienced nanny. How much is they charges you? You sign up for their herbal packages and jamu?

Hi Joanna, i used PEM too. Got a great experience with them, hope everything will go great with your confinement too
happy.gif

Hi everyone..

I am new here..my due 14-9-2012..i am finding a CL and dont knoW hw much they charge..can anyone pls share more

Think the going rates now with PEM start from 2050 freelance think its going at 2.3k - 2.6k. If you using PEM can ask for Auntie Xiao Mei, she did my confinement for me, personally think is very good but is my first one so no benchmark to compare from haha
happy.gif

Hi Eliza,

Thanks for your offer. If you have any friends looking for confinement nannies, do ask them to give me a call. But my schedule is already full for this year, so I can only take appointments from 2013.

Hi MTBs,

You can contact me at my mobile: 8522 3097 to find out more. Or you can visit my website at http://www.auntylee.com.sg

Note:I have changed my mobile number, the number is 85223097

Hi elizer,

Could u give me the surname for mingzhu cos I call up pem ... They say they have a lot of Ming zhu

Hi Kimberly,
Can give me the surname of xiao mei.. In case Ming zhu is book..

Very stress looking for good confinement lady

hi, i have used pem before as well. not bad if you are not very particular.
the first nanny that i've got from them was not very experienced and snore when she sleeps. i requested for a change and the second nanny was much better.
the good point about going through agency is that if you are not happy with the nanny service,you can request to change the nanny, but do it soon within the first week.
the nanny with the agency is usually concerned with your feedback as well as they may get fewer assignments if feedback is not good.

hi eliza,

Do you have your CL auntie ming zhu's full name? Could you PM me her pic so I know i've got the right lady from PEM? Thanks!

Anyone needed a Confinement Nanny presently?
My CN is available now till mid Dec before her next confinement.
PM me if you are looking for one.

VT
What is her name? From pem?
My friend got one fm Pem agency - ying jie. ..one word to describe. .sucks..beware!

Hi Everyone, I would like to recommend a good confinement nanny that have just finish doing confinement for me. She is auntie Siew from Tangkak, M'sia. She have taken good care of my baby girl,very attentive to her as I did'nt hear my baby cry often and auntie will attend to her within minutes once she start crying.

Auntie Siew is also very hygine as she will mop and clean the kitchen everytime after cooking and does'nt mind to help me with some light house chores(moping, washing toilets and etc). She will also do all the marketing for me daily as the market is just few blocks away.
Every meal she will prepare a big bowlof soup for me to boost my breast milk supply and will prepare dinner for my husband as well for dinner.

I'm not receiving any token from her for writing this, it's just my little appreciation to her for taking good care of me and my baby girl during my confinement month. Btw, she is a stay in confinement nanny with me for 28 days which gives me a good night sleep at night as she will take care of all the night feeding.

She is contactable at M'sia 016-6870058 / SG-83058350 if you are interested to check her out.

Hi, my CL is from PEM Lan Yu Qin. The experience was lousy.
Breakfast is alway oats and oats.
Dishes are overly repetitive - we can be eating the same soup and food every day/alternate days. She is slow in housework and cooking and so end up im always "watching" the bb in the day instead of her.

Getting thru agency doesnt always means its good and too much hassle to change CL half way.

Back