Pelvic Inflammatory Disease

babyhelp

Hi, anyone had PID and was treated and recover? Please can u share more, doctor at sgh gave me a referral letter and ask me to see gynae for this matter. Goggle and notice it seems serious if not treated early can't
conceive.
IMG_2669.JPG
IMG_2668.JPG

Hi, first thing first... you have to see a gynae to check what went wrong due to the pelvic inflammatory disease..
I was diagnosed with this after giving birth to my girl 12 years ago..
Both my tubes are damaged and swollen with hydrosalpinges due to pelvic inflammatory disease.. not sure how i got it too! I just went to seek treatment to remove my tubes 2 weeks ago to increase my success in ivf..
I didnt treat the hydrosalpinges issue and went ahead with first ivf in March 2017 and failed...
I am scheduled for a 2nd fresh ivf cycle in July!

Thank u for your reply havinghope. I seen my gynae and he told me I can start to conceive after my miscarriage on 14/3/17. But I just got discharge from sgh yesterday the A&E doctor said I had flu virus that make me so weak and said I have PID so better to see gynae. So puzzle here because when I pee it's very pain and burning sensation. Even before having fever when I have intercourse I feel pain too and have to keep telling hubby to stop. Not enjoying it at all can feel pain and every after intercourse when I go and pee it's pain. So worried now what is what

Thank u for your reply havinghope. I seen my gynae and he told me I can start to conceive after my miscarriage on 14/3/17. But I just got discharge from sgh yesterday the A&E doctor said I had flu virus that make me so weak and said I have PID so better to see gynae. So puzzle here because when I pee it's very pain and burning sensation. Even before having fever when I have intercourse I feel pain too and have to keep telling hubby to stop. Not enjoying it at all can feel pain and every after intercourse when I go and pee it's pain. So worried now what is what
My goodness.. i dont have the pain like u mentioned.. for me, as i said my problem lies with the tubes.. so everyone might have diff issue, u have to faster make appt with the dr to find out the cause.. dont worry, its gonna be alright!

Back