PCF Kindergarten

Hi Wan...

You may visit their school's website to find out more... =)

http://www.northvistapri.moe.edu.sg

Hmmm i agree with you natellehcim... enrichment classes do help the children a lot...tho at times really really really pity those children if they had to go for a lil too many classes...

seeing our children stress, we, parents become even more stress of wanting the best for our child so that our child can keep up with the standards set by their peers who may be way up there...

thats why we definitely need more schools to adapt Reggio Emilia's approach... where learning is fun, at child's own pace, and not as stressful as it is currently...

"Learning is a lifelong journey... Enjoy it when you're on it..."

*wonders*

princessmomma,

wow! I'll kiv this sch for my children cos it is nearby. are ur children enrolled there?

Me also interested to know more abt North Vista.. their thoughts behind the educational system is good.

Just wonder how well have they executed it.. I also dun wan my child to be doing homework and going for remedials/tuitions so early in life.. What I want is a good learning/nurturing environment that focuses on life skills such as social/perseverance/leadership skills.. etc.

Is there such a school in Singapore?

Hi,

My girl is in PCF- monthly fees at $131. High fees but low standard.

Tamarind, the PCF that you send your kids to is really great!! Standard is really high.

The one that my kids are attending does not do spelling at all.. not even in K2!! And up til now, no simple addition yet.. let alone subtraction.

hi,

any mummies currently have kids studying @ pcf canberra (blk 330 sembawang) or have enrolled their kids in k1/k2 @ the above ctr next year?

hi, erin00. May I know did u eventually send your son to pcf at tampines blk 887? If yes, can share the experience there? Thanks.

Hello Mums!
I will be sending my son to N2 at Bukit Batok St 33 Blk 319 next yr. It's a 2 hr program. Anyone sending their kids to this PCF? Care to share your experiences? Thanx

Hi Anyone have feedback on PCF at Ghim Moh? Wanting to register my son for next year's K2 course in order to make thing easy and for my mum to help me send/fetch him to PCF. Anyone can tell me when to go register for PCF Ghim Moh. Thanks.

Hi,

I have suspended my girl from her half day child care center cos she is not used to air-con. Keep falling sick for the past 2 yrs. Intend to send her to PCF at Bedok North or Bedok Reservoir View. Anyone has feedback on the PCFs in theses areas?

Heard from my neighbour that pcf ghim moh standard had deteriorated as there is high turnover of teachers. Now, all r Indian teachers, except 1 chinese teacher. Principal is an Indian too. She mentioned there is no reading materials n quality of teaching is lousy.

hi,

anyone's kid in PCF Bukit Panjang Blk 545? Tot of sending my girl there & like to hear your opinion of the school. Tks!

Anyone has kid in pcf yew tee 682? I hv enrolled my son there for k1 next yr but not sure on the school performance beside some award for past 2 yr from moe. I intended to put him in pcf 690d actually but they don't hv vacancy coz it is nearer to my hse.tks for feedback.

Hi,
I've just registered my child in Blk 528 jelapang PCF. Any parents w children in this centre? Anything to share?

Thanks
happy.gif

hi. my girl in k2 bouna vista pcf. im so worry how is she going to cope in pr1? cos now she in k2 all she do in schh is drawing colouring n playing. till k1 she was very week in reading writing n math n i cunt working in peace so i hv to stop n focus on her n on her eudcation. and till now the sch is the same but im still teaching engish writing reahing spelling n math n now she so much better n improve.any advice shall leave it like tat abt the sch or move to other pcf????peace off mum

Hi, can anyone share wat does the nursery kids do daily at pcf punggol north like blk 171,174 & 105? our kids keep saying play n build blocks. do you hv any idea what they hv as snacks daily?

Hi, any idea what is the different between PCF, and Little Wings, and Spackle tots as both also PCF but their uniform are different.

Hi, does anybody know how is PCF 4 hours nursery class at Tampines blk 262?? In terms of acedemic curriculum, hygiene, teachers, etc.

Thanks!

Hi any mummies send your kids to PCF woodlands blk 652?
I have enrolled my 30 months daughter there for pre-n program. Any feedback?

My 2yrs old go to sparkle tots under pcf at teck ghee and she enjoy her school. They have regular outdoor walk to the garden

Hi my gal is entering N1 next year. Anyone here know which PCF near potong pasir area teaching approach is good? please advice as this is my first child. Thank you

Hi mommies, anyone have experience with PCF kindergarten at Strathmore Avenue? Please kindly share.
I am planning to transfer my dd out of her current kindy. Would like to find out more before I take action. :)
Thanks

Hi All
Anyone can share some reviews of Joyful Preschool (PCF at blk 24 ghim moh link)? Wanted to put my kid in K1 next year. Are the teachers good? Is the curriculum good? I saw most teachers are older auntie. :) Thank you.

Back