Part time maid

Dear all,

I came across this forum and would like to share about my experiences engaging part time maid.

I have been engaging a pair of part time domestic helpers (Choo Jie, 53yo and Sam, 35yo)for months to help me with my housechores. They are both Singaporean. They are very friendly and chatty. I really must introduce them because they helped me to save my time for my kids on every saturday. 4 hours work can be complete in 2 hours.

I must say they really worked well as a team in a fast, effective and professional manner. They make sure they complete their task before they leave my place. My place is always clean and tidy after they left.

And also, I really must praise them for their honesty when I tested them with a stacked of 10, 5, 2 dollar notes and coins placed messy on my study table. What they did was placing all the money in a container and inform me after that. Nothing went missing when i counted them after they left.

Their rates are also reasonable and affordable. I am paying them $20 per hour per person on a weekend (I thinked they charge $15 to $18 per hour per person during weekdays depending on the location).

They are very useful for working mothers like me who need more personal time with friends and families. Also those who need more time for rest. Like me, I am spending the same amount of money weekly but require half the time to complete my housechores.

Please note that I am recommending them here because they are very good in cleaning and really can save my time. Anyone who want to engage their service can call or whatsapp Sam at 82429294.

Anybody know any part time maid that could help to clean has once a week?
Are you still looking for part time cleaner? Where's your house and what's your budget?

I know of local aunties who provide house cleaning services at $18 per hour in weekday evening. 3 hour per session for flats or condo below 1500sqft.

They operate in eunos, kembangan, marine parade, still road, haig road, kallang. Thanks

Hi
I'm looking for a part time aunties who can come to my jurong West flat. Mainly doing basic housework like sweep and mop, ironing and toilet cleaning. 2 or 3 times per week at 6pm to 9pm the best or we can arrange the time. Pls text me at 93220255.
Many thanks.

Back