Part Time Maid/Cleaner in Hougang

do u have recommendation.... I need someone to clean my house once or twice a week at Lor Chuan in Mid May to Early Jun.

Hi rosyrabbit,

I have a contact, local SG lady.
She looking for part time sat 4 hrs.
Pls PM me for contact if interested.

Hi, I need recommendation too, can anyone help?

Need cleaning service on weekly basis in punggol

Many thanks!

Hi I would like to recommend my part time cleaner who I think she's really detailed and hardworking. I kanna "fly aeroplane" many time by different part time cleaner, but only this mdm xian who is very responsible, will contact me in advance to reschedule another timing if she cannot make it. I highly recommended her. If you are interested can contact mdm xian (chinese speaking) at 85897190. Anyway she works islandwide. Thanks!

Dear all,

There is a very reliable and good PT helper that is assisting me now. I have been using her for close to 3 years now.

She is interested in areas nearby only, hougang, buangkok, areas only. SK can try.

You can contact her at this number 91669497, Xiao Chen.

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese.

Please kindly contact her @ 83991462 to discuss with her.

Posted on Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:06 am:       
Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She only speak chinese and have been using her service for the past 3 months. No complaints.

Please kindly contact her @ 9891 7138, Ah Mei to discuss with her.

hi,
I'm looking for one partime helper 2hrs x 2times a week. Weekdays evening, Hougang area (near SRJC). Could you kindly PM me if you have any good one to recommend. Thanks.
matched_gal

Posting on behalf....

I'm a part time helper (Judy),Singaporean,Chinese who is experience.
* more than 15years experience
* neat and clean yet fast handed
* honest - house owners do hand keys to me when they are comfortable
* able to converse in Chinese / Malay / Dialects: Teochew, Hokkien

* preferred location: Hougang / Sengkang / Buangkok / Punggol / Serangoon / other area may consider if time permit

* service available from Monday to Sunday, morning or afternoon only
(subject to availability)

* long term part time preferred

* rate each visit: SGD 60.00 (weekdays) / SGD 75.00 (weekends)
----rate not applicable for 1 time spring cleaning, please enquire for rate---
----applicable for HDB and Condo only----

* duration each visit: maximum 4hours or upon completion of service delivered (try the service if you doubt)

* chores - included every visit: vaccum / sweep / mop floor , ironing , cleaning of toilets , dusting

* chores - periodical: changing of bedsheets , window cleaning

Do not hesitate to contact for any query.

Email:[email protected] or SMS at 93387946

Last edited:

Back