Part-time/Daytime Nanny in Punggol

hazey017

Hi,
I am looking for a part-time/daytime nanny who can come to my house and help me out to look after my twins for about 3-4 months before I go back to work.Needs to have experience in looking after babies and can start work in early/mid July. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. thanks.

Hihi...i will be delivering this mth and looking for a babysitter but on tight budget. Babysitting will start around October. Anybody interested? I'm staying at Punggol, just next to the interchange. If keen, pls contact me at [email protected]
Thanks!

hi hazey, sorry for using your thread

im looking for a day time confinement nanny at punggol drive (Edgedale Green) only needs to look aft baby and cook for me. no need to do housework or stay over. anyone hv contacts pls pm me. thanks so much !

I'm Looking for help to look after my 1.5month old son (prob only 50% of the time ) n do some general house work in the day time At my place in compassvale crescent. Prefer can start work immediately till end dec 2012. Call me at 97492925. Thanks

We are sincerely look for a daily part-time domestic helper who can do the following 

1) daily household chores including ironing
2) cooking simple dinner for 2 adults and a toddler
3) showering / feeding and taking care a toddler of 3 yr old from 5.30pm-7.00pm when she is back from childcare

Working hours
1) Monday to Friday 
2) 3/4pm  to  8/9pm ( negotiable) 

Remuneration - negotiable 

We live in sengkang , Anchorvale Link. We welcome interested parties to call up for a discussion . We can be contacted at 96842296. 

Back