Part-time Cleaner

Hi,

I am looking for a part-timer cleaner at Jurong East area. Preferably those charging at $10/hr. Anyone has good recommendation?

Thanks and Cheers!

Hi,

I am looking for a part-timer cleaner too at Geylang area. Preferably those charging at $10/hr. Anyone has good recommendation?

Thanks and Cheers!

<font face="albertus medium">Hey mummies,

Y dun u try engaging companies instead. I was surfing this forum and SBF for part-time maid lobang, but dun seem to have any response so far. Been combing for more than 6 months, to no avail. In the end, I took up the package with one of the cleaning company, jus started today.</font>

<font color="0000ff"><font face="century gothic"> Hi alma & amore,

I have pm-ed you the details.</font></font>

hi, i am interested in getting a part time cleaner at woodlands, on the weekday.... any recommendation?

hi,

I am looking for a chinese speaking part time helper at toa payoh on weekdays afternon, any recommendations?

HI,
U have any contact for a PT cleaner at Jurong West? My current one just stood me up and did not reply to my sms!!!

I am considering cleaning company too...any good and cheap one to recommend??

Hi, I have been using this cleaning company for over 2 years but they are like $15 an hour. In my experience, I have tried a couples of 10/hr aunties and not only they work alone, but they like to talk about their clients and takes about 4 hours to finish work depending on your house structure. This company will give you 2 regular cleaners and finish the job in half the time. Even work on weekends and public holidays if your session falls on that day. I also like the fact the supervisor will come randomly to check on the cleaners. I'm a SAHM and would rather spend time with my kids. Please PM me if you want the contact.

I've known a filipino maid which can do extra job such as ironing of clothes and housecleaning every Sunday from 1pm onwards. If you are interested, please PM me so I could discuss the details to her. She is quite dependable and efficient.

I'm looking for a PT cleaning auntie to come over my plc on saturdays. I have a dog and Im stayin at CCK Crescent

Pls email me at [email protected] if you have someone good to recommend.

Thanks

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner that will work at the central-west (buona vista, pasir panjang, alexandra) area? Please PM me, thanks!

Hi,

i'm looking for a PT cleaner either on weekdays after 6pm or on sat morning.. can anyone recommend? thanks..
happy.gif

please pm me as i'm afraid i can't find back this thread.. thanks..
happy.gif

Hi,

I'm looking for a part time cleaner in Hougang/ Serangoon area, who can come once a week, either on weekdays after 6pm, or on weekends.

Would appreciate good recommendations, thanks!

Hi,
I am urgently looking for a part time helper.
Can share with me?

Area: Jurong West
Prefer: 1 SAT Morning (4hrs) / 2 Wkday Night (2hrs each)

Please PM me the rate, contact.

Hi mummies
I have a very good pt maid to recommend.
She is able to work on every Sundays, $10 per hr (min 4 hrs). Pls pm me if interested, thanks

Hi,
I need a part time cleaner too
Staying in AMK. 4hours on Weekday

For cleaning companies,
any good recommandations?
Please PM me.
Thanks

I'm looking for a part time cleaner in Serangoon north area, who can come once a week on sat morning.
Would appreciate good recommendations, thanks!

hi, jamie.. u can try my part time cleaner she is singapore PR u can call her at 84516504 mdm sari, she staying at buangkok crescent. tks

Hi! Can anyone recommend me a part-time cleaner, once a week, 3-4hrs on weekends? Duties are the regular ones like vacuum/mop floor, iron clothes, wipe mirrors/cupboards, kitchen stove etc.

I live in bukit batok west ave 4. No pets.

Pls email me at [email protected] or SMS 93691477. Thanks!!

Hi, I'm staying in woodlands &amp; am looking for a part-time cleaner too. any good recommendations of cleaner / cleaning co., pls PM me.

btw, can anyone share on the following:
1) normally how long do they take to do cleaning (eg. kitchen stove, cabinet, windows, toilet)?
2) Any min. no. of hours for cleaning?
3) No. of times per month?

TIA
happy.gif

hi all,
i'm looking for a part-time cleaner for alternate wkends morning at tampines..pls pm if u hv any recommendation..thks..

Hi

I am helping my bro to look for PT helper to clean house at Sengkang - Fernvale?

Prefer S$10 per hr for 3 hrs will do.

Any lobang?

Thanks

Hi

I am looking for PT cleaner to clean my place at Buangkok crescent on weekday afternoon(except wed, thur n Fri) to do cleaning &amp; ironing?

Prefer S$10 per hr for 3-4 hrs will do.

Thanks.

Any to recommend

Hi Mummies,

I am looking for a good part time maid to work at my place at Lavender area. The charges preferably at S$10 per hour for about 3-4 hours.

Please PM me for fast response as I seldom check this thread.

Many thanks in advance
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Im looking for a good PT Cleaner on weekend morning or night. Charges at $10/hr.Location ; Jurong West Extension. Do PM me if there's any. Thanks.

hi all,

you can try my fren's mum. She's a typical chinese housewife, ard 52 yrs old. Can help to sweep, mop, iron etc. Only travels to hougang, bishan, serangoon and amk. Her no. is 98300892.

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaner at Sengkang on Sat morning, preferable 830 to 1230. Any good one to recommend?

I have a friend who is looking for part time cleaning from 6pm onwards during the weekdays or after 4pm during weekends. I highly recommend this part time maid, can do general cleaning as well. can iron eveyrthing. She stay in Serangoon area. she offer 5 hours for forty. Reliable maid. call her or u can pm me . her number 91543975

hey ladies,
I've my part timer helper who is filipina and PR,very good in cleaning and ironing and she is interested in doing part time.Kindly pm me for more info. Her charges are 3 hours $35 to 40 depending on area and no hours per week.

Back