Ovulation Kit

EliyMickoyoko

Hi,

I am a mummy of 1, 5 years old.

I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months now and to no avail.
I have had 2 abortions and 1 miscarriage.

2 questions :
- Does ovulation kit work?
- Will abortions/miscarriages affect on conceiving?

Hi,

2 questions :

Hi, I have tried ovulation kit and monitor for a mth, but it doesn't work. I still can't conceive. I'm thinking whether want go to IUI.

Yes, checked doc said we can conceive naturally but i afraid is fallopian tube block. Maybe i read up too much thru google.

Tried almost 2 yrs abit desperate too.

U should go for fallopian tube check, I go through all the necessary check up, now waiting for my hb & me thyroid test report.

Did u check ur fallopian tube? Is it a must to do thyroid check? How long u ttc?

Yes, i go to fallopian tube check, everything is ok. Doc suggest us to do thyroid check . I ttc for 1 year plus. By the way, last week doc suggest us to do IUI. I prefer natural conceive, still considering am i really need go to this step.

Yes, i go to fallopian tube check, everything is ok. Doc suggest us to do thyroid check . I ttc for 1 year plus. By the way, last week doc suggest us to do IUI. I prefer natural conceive, still considering am i really need go to this step.

Doc suggested me to conceive naturally. If really cant wait than go for IUI.

I read thru web/forum IUI successful rate not high too.

Now i give Tian Yuan Xiang chicken Essence a try and at the same time i booked fertility massage too. Hope i can conceive by end of this yr.

If still cant conceive i will go for IUI in Jan19

Doc suggested me to conceive naturally. If really cant wait than go for IUI.

I read thru web/forum IUI successful rate not high too.

Now i give Tian Yuan Xiang chicken Essence a try and at the same time i booked fertility massage too. Hope i can conceive by end of this yr.

If still cant conceive i will go for IUI in Jan19

What is ur age now? I am 33 now, and my hb seems cant wait anymore and intend me to do IUI asap. Tian Yuan Xiang quite costly. How many times have u done your fertility massage? Ur masseur is angelia?

What is ur age now? I am 33 now, and my hb seems cant wait anymore and intend me to do IUI asap. Tian Yuan Xiang quite costly. How many times have u done your fertility massage? Ur masseur is angelia?

We 32 ttcing for 1yr 8mths. Is both side parent cant wait and my surrounding preg/mother of 1.

Partly also our age not young anymore.

Tian Yuan Xiang quite costly $200 for pregnancy.

Ur masseur is angelia: yes booked her service. Will start end of sept.

Both not cheap but i got no other choice. Nv try nv know. Money still can earn, 3 more yrs i will fall in high risk preg grp. By the time i guess we need to pay more for all the blood test and etc.

We 32 ttcing for 1yr 8mths. Is both side parent cant wait and my surrounding preg/mother of 1.

Both not cheap but i got no other choice. Nv try nv know. Money still can earn, 3 more yrs i will fall in high risk preg grp. By the time i guess we need to pay more for all the blood test and etc.

I suggest both u and hb go to sperm test, blood test, fallopian tube test and thyroid test first.

I do all test at Jb and more cheaper if compare in SG

Hi, I have tried ovulation kit and monitor for a mth, but it doesn't work. I still can't conceive. I'm thinking whether want go to IUI.
Hi,

2 questions :

-Ovulation kit is to let us know when we ovulate so that we can ‘work’ on it.
- abortions I’m not sure
Miscarriage depends on situation, is it chemical pregnancy or due to birth defect. If it didn’t make through or body didn’t hold then I think it’s our body signal. I also MC twice and see tcm and keep trying and then fertility massage. Most important is to strengthen our body

1 month like too short to monitor because every month only 20% chance to hit jackpot (double lines)
IUI Is like our natural , it’s like bringing sperm nearer to egg so that they can meet but the success rate is very Low.

Agree with you money can earn back. At least we try. A lot people also spend a lot of $ especially they undergo IVF. I see my friends jab themselves also feel heartpain. Women are so brave to undergo all kinds of difficulty in order to conceive.

I also Fertility massage with Angelia. I remember she said: just like how we spent so much effort (sourcing, designs, reno) on our house for us to live in, fertility massage is like cleaning and preparing the home for our baby to live in before we bring it out to the world.

Back