Oct 2017 - IVF Fet/Fresh

I rested at home for the 2ww. Rested more for first week and went out a bit during 2nd week .

thanks Deb111.

any food that you eat during 2ww that is beneficial?
read in some posts that taking red dates drink, brazil nuts, egg white, avoid spicy food, etc might help??

thanks imkfanatic and congrats to you too!

what do you eat during 2ww that you think is beneficial to the body?

Red dates drink, red bean soup. Food wise is normal. I rested for the first few days as implantation takes place during this period. Restrict your movement do not do strenuous activities. I avoided carrying my daughter during 2ww and after knowing I bfp.

thanks Deb111.

any food that you eat during 2ww that is beneficial?
read in some posts that taking red dates drink, brazil nuts, egg white, avoid spicy food, etc might help??

I didn’t take Anything special during the 2ww but I ate more eggs .

Anyone did FET at SGH Care?

The doctor advised me to do regulated cycle, which means more injections. I found it really weird cos I thought the injections days are over already.... I tried to change to natural FET but the nurse told me something about transferring day5 embryo can't do natural?

Anyone did FET at SGH Care?

The doctor advised me to do regulated cycle, which means more injections. I found it really weird cos I thought the injections days are over already.... I tried to change to natural FET but the nurse told me something about transferring day5 embryo can't do natural?

I’m not with sgh but I did natural FET with nuh for day 5 embryo .

Back