Oct 2016 baby

Hi i m into week 7 also. This week also feel like puking but never actually vomit. Sometime feel like fainting. The feeling is just terrible. How are you gals coping at work. I have no mood for work at all.

I am in week 7 and same symptoms too.. Super no mood for work.. Been very tired and losing sleep everyday..

I am in week 7 and same symptoms too.. Super no mood for work.. Been very tired and losing sleep everyday..

Ya me too...Feeling nausea and bloated...was on 1 week MC as I have some light bleeding 2 week ago. anyone have bleeding on early pregnancy?

I am in week 6 now.. Symptoms is feel like puking, but I controlled very very hard not to puke (don't like the feeling and after taste). Very terrible feeling as well!! Yes and I totally I have no mood to work at all.. I feel so tired, feel like sleeping and resting 24hr.. But I have a 2.5 yo gal who is very active now, so she wun let me have rest until she does... haiz...

I agree. Im in week 6 too. Very tough to work due to the tiredness and cant hold down much food. The nausea only started this week but eating mentos occasionally does help a lot.

Hi all, congratulations to all. I tested positive using clear blue and am now 5 weeks 6days. Want for an early scan at 5 weeks 2 days but was only able to see a yolk sac

Hi everyone, tested positive with pregnancy kit my EDD should be 17th October based on LMP. this is my #2. #1 is born in October 2014. still breastfeeding my #1 and my supply has dropped so much and need to start supplementing :/ experiencing nausea all day, coping by nibbling on sour plum. also having some mild spotting, just like my previous pregnancy. visiting my Gynae at sgh next week, hoping to hear the heartbeat! :)

Hi ladies! I am new here... would like to know, how soon can you feel your pregnancy symptom? (the soonest) and like what is the earliest symptom (apart from missing menses)?

Ladies, i just created a secret FB group. Please PM me or send me your email address so that i can add you.

Hi can u add me? I jus tested positive this morning ..hehr

Attachments

• 1456440897180.jpg
    1456440897180.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 208
Hey ladies. .. I jus tested positive this morning! ! Hehe.. so excited and happy ....

It's written as 2-3weeks .. my last period is 25 Jan .
Anyone can advise me when should I go see a gynae? . And I haven found one yet . How . .. I wish to go govt de as my hubby is in the army so got subsidy

Hallo ladies, u might like to try adding a small slice of "you sim' purchased fr chinese medical hall. I hv bn adding it into my drinking water as it helps to cope with nausea and allows you to be alert.

I didn't drink on Wed and I felt terrible and weak and took MC..

Hi ladies! I am new here... would like to know, how soon can you feel your pregnancy symptom? (the soonest) and like what is the earliest symptom (apart from missing menses)?

My boobs felt sore and my temper was quite bad..

my weirdest early symptom, even before a missed period is insomnia. I couldn't fall asleep easily and tend to wake up in the middle of the night. I knew I was pregnant even before a positive pregnancy test. different people different though, some might not have any symptoms and in fact most symptoms are similar to those before a period - bloatedness, sore breasts etc.

Hello Rafiki! Congrats! I have sore boobs but just very mild one. I read about how people experience sore boobs as very very painful but not me. My nipples didn't turn darker too (sorry TMI!) I also experience some cramping (like gassiness).

No other symptoms apart from that. I'm at 5 weeks now and I'm excited to experience more symptoms!

Which week are you at? And are you experiencing anything yet?

Anyone told your boss or colleague about your pregnancy alr? I do not wish to inform my boss too soon because Mar is the appraisal period, and I do not want the preg news to take part in the appraisal grading. But on the other hand, I have been holding back so hard on my morning sickness (infact whole day sickness), and whenever we go lunch tgt, the moment I stepped into food court, the urge to puke is super strong that I have to secretly endure. And then recently I also stopped wearing heels, and I started to wear more comfortable clothings... So I think its a matter of time that they will know.. :(

Anyone told your boss or colleague about your pregnancy alr? I do not wish to inform my boss too soon because Mar is the appraisal period, and I do not want the preg news to take part in the appraisal grading. But on the other hand, I have been holding back so hard on my morning sickness (infact whole day sickness), and whenever we go lunch tgt, the moment I stepped into food court, the urge to puke is super strong that I have to secretly endure. And then recently I also stopped wearing heels, and I started to wear more comfortable clothings... So I think its a matter of time that they will know.. :(

I hv informed my Boss aft I came back fr MC last week as I hv to let him b mentally prepared for the bi-wkly or mthly chkups th I hv to apply leave for...however I told him not to reveal due to superstition..

Congrats to everyone here! :) I am on week 6 now, est edd is 22 Oct accordingly to gynae and this will be my #3 ;) Experiencing sore breast which is really disturbing.. As much as I tried to keep it a secret, I have told my direct boss and a few of my colleagues, of coz they know they are not to reveal before 3 months.

I hv informed my Boss aft I came back fr MC last week as I hv to let him b mentally prepared for the bi-wkly or mthly chkups th I hv to apply leave for...however I told him not to reveal due to superstition..

Hey Miu,

Just to check, whenever you go for the bi-weekly or monthly checkups, is that considered MC? Or do u go back to work after seeing dr, and then that day considered a working day.
Although I am a 2nd time mum this round, but the previous round with old coy my boss is very flexible. He doesn't really go so much into policies or by the book. So when I went to see dr, I do not need to apply MC. I just make sure my work is done and I can go back to rest for the day. For this company, I am not sure the practice cos I think no one is preg before. :(

My worry is if every checkup we take it as a day MC, then the 14 days will be used up very very soon right? Then after that it will be unpaid leave? Got ppl take half day MC anot? Oh no I am getting super paranoid alr.

Hey Miu,

Just to check, whenever you go for the bi-weekly or monthly checkups, is that considered MC? Or do u go back to work after seeing dr, and then that day considered a working day.
Although I am a 2nd time mum this round, but the previous round with old coy my boss is very flexible. He doesn't really go so much into policies or by the book. So when I went to see dr, I do not need to apply MC. I just make sure my work is done and I can go back to rest for the day. For this company, I am not sure the practice cos I think no one is preg before. :(

My worry is if every checkup we take it as a day MC, then the 14 days will be used up very very soon right? Then after that it will be unpaid leave? Got ppl take half day MC anot? Oh no I am getting super paranoid alr.

Hi Sharon, for now I m taking leave to go for chk ups as it's still within the "no reveal" period. Aft 20 March I can reveal then I will take MC..

I plan to exhaust my 14 days leave and 14 days MC fr now till I go on leave in October :D

Hi Sharon, for now I m taking leave to go for chk ups as it's still within the "no reveal" period. Aft 20 March I can reveal then I will take MC..

I plan to exhaust my 14 days leave and 14 days MC fr now till I go on leave in October :D

Tks Miu,

Hmm like that your 14 days leave is wasted leh. I feel abit "sayang" to take leave for regular checkups. I think not worth to spend it like that la. At least the Annual leaves could be used to offset 1 to 2 weeks before EDD & stay at home rest. That's what I feel la...
Other mummies leh? How do u plan to use the MCs for checkups?

Tks Miu,

Hmm like that your 14 days leave is wasted leh. I feel abit "sayang" to take leave for regular checkups. I think not worth to spend it like that la. At least the Annual leaves could be used to offset 1 to 2 weeks before EDD & stay at home rest. That's what I feel la...

If I take MC and show it to my colleague she will know already mah right? So I just need to take 1 more day of leave for this Thur's chk up then I throw MC le :p I still hv 10.5 days leave..

Tks Miu,

My company gave us time off to see doctor. You can ask for excuse chit from Doctor if required.

Hi miu and sharon,

Just to check will the gyne issue us mc when we go for the check up? Or we have to see normal gp to ask for it? Wanna use mc for all the check up cos dont wanna waste my leaves=x

Hi mummies,

I am currently in my week 8 and been experiencing very dilemmatic symptoms. I feel nausea and yet wanna eat at the same time. Head is perpetually groggy.

Any suggestions on how to alleviate the nausea/bloated/confusing appetite other than eating small meals?

Hi all. I am at my 7th week. 5 days ago I started having bad nauseous and vomitted once. I had no appetite and felt very tired and couldn't work. I felt very emotional because of all these sicknesses but I am very happy to have a baby. I don't know if it's coincidence or just my mind and thinking but I just tried talking to my baby to help me and it works. I could eat slightly more now though not my usual yet. My gynae (Clementi) closes at 7.30pm twice a week so I do not need to take MC or leave just to see him.

Hi all. I am at my 7th week. 5 days ago I started having bad nauseous and vomitted once. I had no appetite and felt very tired and couldn't work. I felt very emotional because of all these sicknesses but I am very happy to have a baby. I don't know if it's coincidence or just my mind and thinking but I just tried talking to my baby to help me and it works. I could eat slightly more now though not my usual yet. My gynae (Clementi) closes at 7.30pm twice a week so I do not need to take MC or leave just to see him.

I shall try talking to the lil one to be kind to me. I suppose collectively I might be eating same portions as pre-pregnancy, but its just so portioned out that I dunno how much am I eating. I think I have put on 1 kg since week 4/5. It is just frustrating that I want to eat but the after effects and aftertaste is churning my stomach

I shall try talking to the lil one to be kind to me. I suppose collectively I might be eating same portions as pre-pregnancy, but its just so portioned out that I dunno how much am I eating. I think I have put on 1 kg since week 4/5. It is just frustrating that I want to eat but the after effects and aftertaste is churning my stomach
I've lost 2kg within a few days :( whenever I am hungry, I want to eat something, but I don't know what... And when I see food, it makes me sick >_< I am different from the usual bubbly me and I looked sick at work so my colleagues guessed I am pregnant and I did not deny it. I told my bosses so they are prepared.

Hi miu and sharon,

Just to check will the gyne issue us mc when we go for the check up? Or we have to see normal gp to ask for it? Wanna use mc for all the check up cos dont wanna waste my leaves=x

Usually gynae will give mc ba. At least for my dr at KKH he will ask if u need mc for the day.
But then what is excuse chit? Is it the same as MC? So give that one will not need to deduct 1 day mc?

Hi miu and sharon,

Hi Sandoorac, you can request for an MC they will usually give...for my gynae the nurses will ask when I get there if I req MC for th day..

Hi mummies,

I am currently in my week 8 and been experiencing very dilemmatic symptoms. I feel nausea and yet wanna eat at the same time. Head is perpetually groggy.

Any suggestions on how to alleviate the nausea/bloated/confusing appetite other than eating small meals?

Hallo Jovy, I add "you sim" into my drinking water during working hours..Hubby was told by the chinese medical hall th it helps to prevent nausea and keeps me alert..till now it works quite well for me..

However I dislike the frequent hunger pangs as it makes me kinda frustrated as sometimes food is not readily available..

Back