Nov 2021 mommies

Hi...yes its our first ! How about you ?
Have you decided about your first gynae visit ?
BTW, my name is Priyanka and I am from India. My husband is on EP and I am on DP. I work in DBS in IT.
How about you ?
You a local or expat too ?

Hello mummies! I also just tested positive. We have started a mummies group chat on Tele gram. The link is below to join :)

t.me/joinchat/A_J0ffQRjzw4MmFl

Hi...yes its our first ! How about you ?
Have you decided about your first gynae visit ?
BTW, my name is Priyanka and I am from India. My husband is on EP and I am on DP. I work in DBS in IT.
How about you ?
You a local or expat too ?

2nd for us! I'm a local :)
I'm thinking of starting a wa chat for those who prefer, would you be interested to join? Any other mummies can let me know too!

We have got a private Tele gram chat group already if you all want to join us. Some prefer it as it's more secure and don't have to share phone number. The link is below :)

t.me/joinchat/A_J0ffQRjzw4MmFl

Hello peeps, I have joined the telegram group. My wife is 7 weeks in now and I am hoping to share our progress and experience if you all don't mind, since she is not that well versed in English

If you all don't mind can I join your WhatsApp group too? Cause I have a few questions about oscar/panaroma, and the telegram group is too quiet

My number is 94768396 if you all don't mind cause my wife is not that well versed in English and I trying to dig up as much info as I can

Thanks in advance!
Kelvin

Last edited:
Hello peeps, I have joined the telegram group. My wife is 7 weeks in now and I am hoping to share our progress and experience if you all don't mind, since she is not that well versed in English

If you all don't mind can I join your WhatsApp group too? Cause I have a few questions about oscar/panaroma, and the telegram group is too quiet

My number is 94768396 if you all don't mind cause my wife is not that well versed in English and I trying to dig up as much info as I can

Thanks in advance!
Kelvin
Hello! So sorry, I think we are keeping the WhatsApp group as an all mummies group. I believe there's a daddy's telegram chat that you can join: https://t.me/joinchat/Kl74HUPkpC6rtpd-94wAHg
If you have more questions, you can always post here and I'm sure there'll be people that can help you out too! All the best to you and your wife.

Hello! So sorry, I think we are keeping the WhatsApp group as an all mummies group. I believe there's a daddy's telegram chat that you can join: https://t.me/joinchat/Kl74HUPkpC6rtpd-94wAHg
If you have more questions, you can always post here and I'm sure there'll be people that can help you out too! All the best to you and your wife.

I understand, no issues as i have joined the daddies Telegram chat already. Thank you so much!
Kelvin

Hi yup there is, just messsage me your no. :)
Hi! I'm a Nov 2021 mummy as well and keen to join the whatsapp group. Not sure why I'm unable to PM you though, could I trouble you to drop me a PM please? Thanks in advance!

Back