Needs advice on twinnies

4xHappiness

I am 6 weeks plus pregnant, doctor diagnosis I had twins but unable to detect the heart beat and it could be a miscarriage, just wondering if anybody had same experience?

Hi I had the same experience - I am pregnant with IVF twins, at the 6 weeks scan we could see 2 sacs but could not detect heartbeat. I was a bit worried as I can see my OBGYN was worried and according to literature heartbeat should be heard by 6-6.5 weeks. I know a nurse who didn't get a heartbeat when she was scanned at 6 weeks either, and she was told to go back to rescan a week later and she refused, she only went back past 10 weeks, and they found heartbeat. I also know my own body - I've always be a slow developer haha. Sure enough, 2 weeks later, 2 sets of strong heartbeats when I went back to scan. So don't lose heart yet :)

Hi ladies, expecting 2018 Twins too! I scanned at 8 weeks and could hear 2 different heartbeats. I guess at 6 weeks it might be early stage and you can't get a distinct heartbeat yet. But for me, we couldn't see if they are same sac or not!

How are you both coping??

Hi ladies, expecting 2018 Twins too! I scanned at 8 weeks and could hear 2 different heartbeats. I guess at 6 weeks it might be early stage and you can't get a distinct heartbeat yet. But for me, we couldn't see if they are same sac or not!

How are you both coping??

Hi Ladies - im carrying twins too..scanned at 7 weeks last week. 2 sacs and 2 heartbeats detected. My next appt is at 10 weeks. Im with NUH.

Hi Ladies - im carrying twins too..scanned at 7 weeks last week. 2 sacs and 2 heartbeats detected. My next appt is at 10 weeks. Im with NUH.
Hihi! Looks like we are due around the same time. I have an appt next week then the oscar at 10weeks. Im going to Gleneagles coz my gynae clinic is there.

Hihi! Looks like we are due around the same time. I have an appt next week then the oscar at 10weeks. Im going to Gleneagles coz my gynae clinic is there.

Is the oscar done at 10 weeks? I heard for twins oscar is not very accurate

Hi Mommies!!! Dr detected 2 sacs but one with heartbeat at my 6 weeks scan.. alittle worried, anyone experience this too? Will be returning for US again on 20th Jan

Back