Need Recommendation for Confinement Lady Please

OJY

Hi, expecting my first child in June 2016. Does any mummies have any confinement lady to recommend? Thanks in advance!

Hi, my cl is currently with me. This is her 2nd time with me for my 2nd child. I would say my cl is nice. Cook for my hubby and also separately cook for my #1. Wash my #1 clothes and my hubby too. Encourages breastfeeding too, if u r into it. If not she can feed formula too. Cook nice food too. Let me know if u need her contact. Thanks!

Hi, my cl is currently with me. This is her 2nd time with me for my 2nd child. I would say my cl is nice. Cook for my hubby and also separately cook for my #1. Wash my #1 clothes and my hubby too. Encourages breastfeeding too, if u r into it. If not she can feed formula too. Cook nice food too. Let me know if u need her contact. Thanks!
Hi pronlemgal, can u pm me your confinement rate and contact? I'm due in end july

Hello can u let me have the number of CL?
XieXie

Back