Need 5 Business Partners

Annie66

Freelance , work at your own pace or work from home!
Suitable for those who are entrepreneur and want to start small business.

Suits home-maker, retrenched, uber driver, sales experience, real estate agents and those looking for extra income after office hours.
Promised to make monthly passive income of $4k -$10k if you follow our business system, by the 6th month should have $30k per month, proven track record.

Our company is a MNC , 39 years in US and 17 years in Singapore (we owned our company building in Singapore).
Our business is in 160 countries worldwide , and our yearly revenue is $26billion.

All race are welcomed and foreigners may be considered.
Please arrange meet up for non obligation discussion.
sms/ whatsapp me at: 8189 3855

Freelance , work at your own pace or work from home!
Suitable for those who are entrepreneur and want to start small business.

Suits home-maker, retrenched, uber driver, sales experience, real estate agents and those looking for extra income after office hours.
Promised to make monthly passive income of $4k -$10k if you follow our business system, by the 6th month should have $30k per month, proven track record.

Our company is a MNC , 39 years in US and 17 years in Singapore (we owned our company building in Singapore).
Our business is in 160 countries worldwide , and our yearly revenue is $26billion.

All race are welcomed and foreigners may be considered.
Please arrange meet up for non obligation discussion.
sms/ whatsapp me at: 8189 3855

totally agree. My friend works in the finance line as an industrial trader. He handles by the millions but only getting 30k a month after 20 years of hard work. There got to be a catch.

For those who are interested, kindly call up the company that he stated.

Hey man, if you're looking for freelancers in singapore with technical skills (writing, social media, photography, designing, videography), you can check out www.beehivee.com
Its a singapore freelancers directory. you can browse, compare and pick the best ones and contact them directly. all the best in your sear h

Back