Mount Elizabeth Orchard VS Thomson Medical

Tangywong

Any mommies compared the price between these two hospitals before? Is the price difference huge? Cos i was looking at the rooms and feel that the price diff probably around 300-500 diff (one-bedded) and the reviews for Mount E are def better than tmc.

Any advise? :)

Any mommies compared the price between these two hospitals before? Is the price difference huge? Cos i was looking at the rooms and feel that the price diff probably around 300-500 diff (one-bedded) and the reviews for Mount E are def better than tmc.

Any advise? :)

Hello,

I did comparison for my boy who was delivered via c-section last year April in Mount E Novena. Yes you are right, if there are no complications, the difference is as low as you mentioned. And if you ask, I would highly recommend Mount E Novena over TMC if financial wise is not an issue.

Hello,

I did comparison for my boy who was delivered via c-section last year April in Mount E Novena. Yes you are right, if there are no complications, the difference is as low as you mentioned. And if you ask, I would highly recommend Mount E Novena over TMC if financial wise is not an issue.

Hello :) Mount E orchard and Mount E novena should be quite the same too right? Thanks mommy for the advise.

Back