morning sickness

lemonphilic

hi

would like to check if any mothers to be experience morning sickness at week 6? are there any recommendations to reduce this? i have read off the internet on this but there isnt really much info available. was wondering if anyone has any tips on this?

hi

would like to check if any mothers to be experience morning sickness at week 6? are there any recommendations to reduce this? i have read off the internet on this but there isnt really much info available. was wondering if anyone has any tips on this?

Hihi

You can try having small meals and increase ur intake of vitamin Bs...Im gg into 2nd tri tmr although MS has not gone yet but defintely better than the 5 times vomit and non stop burping. All the best

Hi,

Mine started wk5 am at wk8 now but still nausea and vomiting everyday. I tried Vitamin B6, eating some crackers before getting out of bed but still didn’t work. I had since started taking dimenate prescribed by my gynae. Can’t take maxalon as I am allergic. It reduces the nausea but I still vomit 1-3times a day. Any natural remedy advices are welcome. :)

U can ask gyna to.give u anti vomit med.i ate pulin for almost 3 months .if i did not rem.wrongly the med name.u can ask ur gyna .it helps a bit.take care.

Hi I tried some dried plums and sparkling lemonade to relieve the feeling of nausea, they work well on me...and I also drank chicken essence for digestion which is like chicken soup, not the black tonic one, to nourish my baby and boost my appetite as well. Jia you mummy, get through the 1st trimester and you will feel better!

Hi I tried some dried plums and sparkling lemonade to relieve the feeling of nausea, they work well on me...and I also drank chicken essence for digestion which is like chicken soup, not the black tonic one, to nourish my baby and boost my appetite as well. Jia you mummy, get through the 1st trimester and you will feel better!

Hi there! Yes, I also tried chicken essence, which seems to keep me energetic. Eating prunes and apricots as well, in order to keep the iron levels up. I took some iron tablets early in the pregnancy and that ended up being one of the worst vomiting sessions of my life.

The nausea and fatigue can really, really be tough. Personally, I am experimenting a lot with sleep duration, diet etc, to find ways to cope with the stress of first trimester.
So far, I realized that I feel great on days when I get full 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep! Appetite is good, retching/vomiting is a lot less, and general fatigue levels are lower.

There was a day when I slept merely 7 hours and ended up falling asleep at work... :(

Hi,

Mine started wk5 am at wk8 now but still nausea and vomiting everyday. I tried Vitamin B6, eating some crackers before getting out of bed but still didn’t work. I had since started taking dimenate prescribed by my gynae. Can’t take maxalon as I am allergic. It reduces the nausea but I still vomit 1-3times a day. Any natural remedy advices are welcome. :)

Serene, I tried LOTS of sleep :) More than 9 hours for me. The next day I felt less nauseous and significantly more alert. You can give it a shot if your schedule allows for it!

I'm at week 8 and i'm still nauseated mostly in the morning and evenings after dinner.. mostly, with all that puking I end up sleeping on an empty stomach at 9pm and have already lost 2.6kgs :( still trying to find a way. Avoiding smells and I burn sandalwood incense at home when i can as it helps me with nausea. Toast/ ginger tea/ lemon sweets all didn't help. I realise I puke more when I take my supplement blackmores conceive well gold, so i take them only when i can stomach a good full lunch. my doctor asked me to sip on non-carbonated 100plus to keep hydrated, and eat simple to digest foods like porridge with fish (no hardboiled eggs or fried/ oily food), i can take red bean soup (for iron) occasionally and hope it will get over soon

Back