May 2020 Moms

Hello! I’ve just tested positive and found out i am expecting my #4... looking to get to know other mummies to support each other through this journey together.

@lolipop, at the early stage its best to research which gynae your would prefer to go to and also advise your wife to start a healthy diet- eg: avoid alcohol, caffeine and raw food.
I'm expecting my #3. How old are your three other kids?
Mine at 5 and 7 now

Hi everyone, new member here. Currently in my 30th week and having really bad back pain (sciatica?) My job requires me to walk and stand alot (teacher). I know walking in last tri is good but it hurts when I walk. Anyway it's like this shooting pain from back all the way down towards leg. Been taking lots of mc but wondering if I can talk to gynae and ask hospitalization leave for this? Anyone have any idea?

Hi everyone, new member here. Currently in my 30th week and having really bad back pain (sciatica?) My job requires me to walk and stand alot (teacher). I know walking in last tri is good but it hurts when I walk. Anyway it's like this shooting pain from back all the way down towards leg. Been taking lots of mc but wondering if I can talk to gynae and ask hospitalization leave for this? Anyone have any idea?

Hi, I think you can tell gynea and she/he will assess based on your condition and work requirements. My gynea understands that I am doing office work (sitting in air con office) and I feedback that I have been feeling super exhausted everyday (will deliver in 3 weeks) so she issued HL for bed rest.

Hope this info helps

Hi maybe you can try to look for prenatal massage? My colleagues actually experienced back pain and leg cramps during her pregnancy. She got the massage from PNSG and it did help to relieve her aches. Hope this help!

Back