May 2020 Moms

lollipop99

Can I check if there is any May 2020 Moms here having some support group? Trying to kick start something for my wife as its our 1st baby and quite worried about everything :)

My wife is 6 weeks now, coming to 7 weeks, looking to book our 1st appointment with Dr. Choo Wan Ling at MNH in these few days.

Pretty lost after Googling for few days, so appreciate if anyone can point us to the right direction, any guide links would be good to cover what to do at this stage.

Thank you!

Hi!
I think u created a wrong group. If your wife is 6 weeks now shouldn't edd be around mid April? U can Google search for Edd calculator, based on your wife lmp can est the edd :)

Hello! I’ve just tested positive and found out i am expecting my #4... looking to get to know other mummies to support each other through this journey together.

@lolipop, at the early stage its best to research which gynae your would prefer to go to and also advise your wife to start a healthy diet- eg: avoid alcohol, caffeine and raw food.

1st time mum to be here! Got my positives last week and don’t knw what to do next! I’d like to join the support group!

Hi ladies, I just tested positive and my EDD is in early June. But I think I’ll probably give birth in May instead . This will be #3 and with a 17 months old and a three year old, I’m not too sure if we can cope with it as well as before.

Hi ladies, I just tested positive and my EDD is in early June. But I think I’ll probably give birth in May instead . This will be #3 and with a 17 months old and a three year old, I’m not too sure if we can cope with it as well as before.
My edd is early June too! Doc say either end May or early June =)!

Hi all, i have missed my period for 15 days. Yet to test yet cos hub is very busy this few weeks as he may want to be the 1st one to see the result as for my older 2 kids. However, i do have the pregnancy symptoms so i am crossing my fingers. Been a rough road to finally having a close chance on no. 3. Really hope for the best news.

Hi!
I think u created a wrong group. If your wife is 6 weeks now shouldn't edd be around mid April? U can Google search for Edd calculator, based on your wife lmp can est the edd :)
I'm 7 weeks pregnant and my doctor also says edd around end may. 1st pregnancy and I'm also very lost as to the diet and what to look out for.

Hello! Also a first time mummy here. I just went for my first US a few days ago and the feeling is amazing! However, I have a little hold back about my gynae. I read that one of the questions to ask during your first visit is if the gynae is going to be around around the time of your delivery. My gynae was kinda caught off guard and simply answered that she doesn’t plan her calendar that far. Has anyone Tried asking your gynae this question? And how did they respond?

Back