May 2019 Mums

hi

apologies for late response as i have been on hospital leave and bedrest

unfortunately the current group is now maxed out and we will not be adding in new members in at this point in time.

appreciate your understanding.

thank you

hi

apologies for late response as i have been on hospital leave and bedrest

unfortunately the current group is now maxed out and we will not be adding in new members in at this point in time.

appreciate your understanding.

thank you

Hi, hope u r feeling better. I’m also in the same situation as u now- hL and bed rest too..

Hi all, I understand there’s a new WA group, can anyone add? First time preggy with edd end May. My mobile is +81-80-9402-2005, thanks!

Hi, does the WhatsApp group still have vacancy? I’m due in end May and would like to join! Can PM me?

Hi everyone, I am a first time mum. Had 3 miscarriages before previous and finally managed to conceive again this time. My EDD supposed to be 29 May 2019 but unfortunately I have very bad Oscar test results. 1:25... I have done harmony test and waiting for the result. Result out in another 2 weeks times. Does anyone has similar situation but clear the harmony test? Thanks in advance.

Hi mummies, I’m a June 2018 mummy.

My husband and me created anti radiation pillow, cap and nursing cover after I deliver my LO at Thomson. I wanted to protect my LO so much that I didn use my mobile phone at all during the confinement. Thus we created this for all babies well being and also for us mummies to use phone while BM lol :p

So I would like to introduce it to you girls.

Check it out first in Singapore and made in Singapore products (https://www.neonatenest.com.sg/)

I’m having booth on the Expo Baby Baby event, all item is on discount.

For enquiry, I can be reach at 86134497.

:)

Hi all,

I haven’t gotten a reply for the current wa groups, they are probably full.

If anyone is keen to join, pm me ur number and name, and I will set up one.

Hi all,

I haven’t gotten a reply for the current wa groups, they are probably full.

If anyone is keen to join, pm me ur number and name, and I will set up one.

Hi hi I am keen on the May Edd 2019 group chat, l once you set up, please kindly add me :) my number is 96584668

hi, I would like to join the May edd whatsapp group. Can add me if there’s vacancy? My number is 98280765.

EDM - JPEG.jpg

Hey mummies, had my friend forward me this the other day! Good way to get NTUC Voucher haha.

Hi mommies, there's a May 2019 EDD SG Mummies fb support grp which I'm alr inside. Good to have support from fellow mommies with the same edd month.

Hi I am looking for a Chinese baby for adoption. We are married and have no kids. We tried for a Long time.
If u guys know of anyone who would like to give up their baby due to personal or financial reasons. We are willing to assist with this. Kindly let me know if any.

Back