May 2018 Mummies

I'm seeing Dr Beh from Thomson. Just went for my 2nd appointment at 6wks6days. and I got to see my baby's heartbeat! But the nausea and vomitting is really killing me. I've lost weight since, couldn't down any food at all. Even if I did, i would vomit them all out in 2hrs.

Mummies, any remedies for morning sickness? Sourplums definitely does not work for me. T_____T

I'm seeing Dr Beh from Thomson. Just went for my 2nd appointment at 6wks6days. and I got to see my baby's heartbeat! But the nausea and vomitting is really killing me. I've lost weight since, couldn't down any food at all. Even if I did, i would vomit them all out in 2hrs.

Mummies, any remedies for morning sickness? Sourplums definitely does not work for me. T_____T
Im 7week today and the nausea is killing me. Sour plum doesnt seems to works for me anymore. I will ask the doctor tml during my scan if therw is anything that can ease it. My boobs also up 1 cup. Its so fast for this 2nd pregnancy for me.

My doc did prescribe me an anti-nausea med. but omg i felt even worse. I got extremely light-headed and couldn't leave the bed at all. Tho it did stop me from vomitting, the fact is i felt as tho my vomit got stuck at my throat. No strength at all to even throw up.

My doc did prescribe me an anti-nausea med. but omg i felt even worse. I got extremely light-headed and couldn't leave the bed at all. Tho it did stop me from vomitting, the fact is i felt as tho my vomit got stuck at my throat. No strength at all to even throw up.
Gosh what medicine is that?

He is good. And is very strict with mummies on their diet. There is a full list of food that he will give you to tell you how much you can eat and cannot. You will also get a earful if your weight gain skyrocket.

But it's frustrating to get to see him. I am having spotting and cramps during my first pregnancy on many occasions and asked to see him. Her nurse would call and ask me to go kkh instead if it's urgent.

Ya i got the same issue too... was ok w him for my first pregnancy but second one i got spotting but cannot see him too ended up it is a mc...

Now i just conceive and not sure whether to continue with him...

Ya i got the same issue too... was ok w him for my first pregnancy but second one i got spotting but cannot see him too ended up it is a mc...

Now i just conceive and not sure whether to continue with him...
Yah...i liked him and definitely love to continue my pregnancy journey with him. It's a love and hate relationship.. haha...

I had 2 mc in the last 3 months. I din get to see him for once too. The nurse told me to come in only if there is massive bleeding. Damn.

After I miscarriage I called and told them they can cancel my scheduled appt with Dr Tham as I have lost it. They said no I need to come in to scan to make sure it's totally cleared after one week. I asked are they sure? My hcg has gone down to 8. It's impossible to see anything in the first place. Kkh also dun wan to scan me. True enough, they checked with Dr Tham and said no need to see me anymore.

Nett nett...if you have a history of difficult pregnancy...i don't think you can count on him during 1st trimester.

Yah...i liked him and definitely love to continue my pregnancy journey with him. It's a love and hate relationship.. haha...

I had 2 mc in the last 3 months. I din get to see him for once too. The nurse told me to come in only if there is massive bleeding. Damn.

After I miscarriage I called and told them they can cancel my scheduled appt with Dr Tham as I have lost it. They said no I need to come in to scan to make sure it's totally cleared after one week. I asked are they sure? My hcg has gone down to 8. It's impossible to see anything in the first place. Kkh also dun wan to scan me. True enough, they checked with Dr Tham and said no need to see me anymore.

Nett nett...if you have a history of difficult pregnancy...i don't think you can count on him during 1st trimester.

Same here sigh actually i got chills at one time so i called then the nurse said no fever nvm or just go c gp... den after that got spotting, i called again also say wait n see... eventually managed to go down without appointment but i am the last one to be seen and then got to face the news of mc... it was quite a bad experience

The issue is if go another gynae they dunno the history...

Same here sigh actually i got chills at one time so i called then the nurse said no fever nvm or just go c gp... den after that got spotting, i called again also say wait n see... eventually managed to go down without appointment but i am the last one to be seen and then got to face the news of mc... it was quite a bad experience

The issue is if go another gynae they dunno the history...
My intention for next pg is to see other ob during 1st trimester. Who knows we might meet an equally good ob. Otherwise go back to him after 12 weeks to sign package lor. Somehow it is easier to meet him after package is sealed.

Yeah i think please dont stick with one gynae without meeting some others. Having your first scan with any gynae doesnt mean you will need to stick with that same gynae throughout.. now still can survey haha

For me i am waiting for my scan next week at kkh. After that then I can decide where to go. Very headache this time round as my 1st pregnancy i kenna the diabetics thing. My 1st pregnancy I give birth in private hospital.
As first pregnancy got the diabetics, current pregnancy they told me sure have one and might need insulin so kkh has been seeing me. If I go private and I need all these then will be a killer to my bill when i were to give birth. Headache.

Yeah i think please dont stick with one gynae without meeting some others. Having your first scan with any gynae doesnt mean you will need to stick with that same gynae throughout.. now still can survey haha

Issue is cost also haha first appointment with gynae usu super ex right?

For me i am waiting for my scan next week at kkh. After that then I can decide where to go. Very headache this time round as my 1st pregnancy i kenna the diabetics thing. My 1st pregnancy I give birth in private hospital.
As first pregnancy got the diabetics, current pregnancy they told me sure have one and might need insulin so kkh has been seeing me. If I go private and I need all these then will be a killer to my bill when i were to give birth. Headache.

Reallt ah i also had diabetes in my first pregnancy sigh i wish no insulin or complications

I experienced some twitching too. But its not painful and not very often. Sometimes once a day or once every two days.
Gynae told me it could be due to uterus expanding . I don't have much morning sickness but experiencing really horrible back pain. Dunno if I can survive till 3rd trimester if the pain persists .

Hi hi. We are now 7weeks ...thinking to deliver at Mt E Novena. Any recommendations for a good gyne with good stitching there ?

The twitching pain is normal. I had that too. Mummies ego have seen the gynae and scan when is your next appointment as in like which week?

The twitching pain is normal. I had that too. Mummies ego have seen the gynae and scan when is your next appointment as in like which week?

I had a pregnancy loss in april so in a dilemma as to whether to go next week which i think might only be week 5 or wait until week 6-7 when at least can see sth... any advice?

I had a pregnancy loss in april so in a dilemma as to whether to go next week which i think might only be week 5 or wait until week 6-7 when at least can see sth... any advice?
Usually must wait till at least week 6 to hear on heartbeat. Go to early also can't detect much.

Hi hi. We are now 7weeks ...thinking to deliver at Mt E Novena. Any recommendations for a good gyne with good stitching there ?
Dr ho hon Kwok is highly recommend among my mummy frens for good stitching . Probably can ask whether he can operate at mt e novena

Hello all, I just tested positive 1 week ago and now I am along week 5. Went for a scan at week 4 plus and saw nothing. I am hoping for a viable and healthy baby.. this pregnancy is a huge surprise and i was still drinking away during my work trip.

If this preganancy is stable, will be my no3.

I am seeing Dr Beh also :).

For ladies who have nausea can try Korean citron tea. No caffeine and warm. Works really well for me.

just tested positive 2 days ago. haven't see any gynae yet. based on calculation should be ard late april or early may. any may mummies whatsapp group or may mummies facebook group formed yet which i can join? if no, i can go form one. just pm me your numbers or email.

Hi everyone. Joining this group. Just tested positive one day ago. Still contemplating on whether I should wait till 6 weeks or more to see gynae. Will love to join any fb or whatapps group. Edd should be end may.

Hi everyone. Joining this group. Just tested positive one day ago. Still contemplating on whether I should wait till 6 weeks or more to see gynae. Will love to join any fb or whatapps group. Edd should be end may.
pm me your number so that i can add you

Hi everyone! Tested positive over the weekend. It's my first pregnancy and should be end May EDD! A bit lost and not really sure what I need to do now. Is there a need to get it checked at the GP? When should I start seeing a gynae? Which gynae/hospital do you recommend?

Hi everyone! Tested positive over the weekend. It's my first pregnancy and should be end May EDD! A bit lost and not really sure what I need to do now. Is there a need to get it checked at the GP? When should I start seeing a gynae? Which gynae/hospital do you recommend?
I don't tink it's necessary to go to a GP, can just schedule a visit to the gynae. Can start taking folic acid as well.

I just went for my first gynae appt. Not sure if my doc is too chill or what. Only did an ultrasound scan and a short consultation. That's all, he also didnt prescribe me anything else because I already had my own folic acid. The ultrasound scan can tell I am already at week 7! He wants to see me on my week 9, wonder what review/test will he do?

My gynae wanted to see me again in 2 weeks time and explained bcos thats when the baby really starts to form. Cos i was like "why so soon!?" Lol

My first check is on 5w and I went for holiday so few days back ard 7w just went for another check to be sure everything is fine. Just did a scan and consultation from Dr choo and cost $298 haha supposed to arrange one on 10w but am thinking maybe I can delay to ard 12w haha

My first check is on 5w and I went for holiday so few days back ard 7w just went for another check to be sure everything is fine. Just did a scan and consultation from Dr choo and cost $298 haha supposed to arrange one on 10w but am thinking maybe I can delay to ard 12w haha

Dr Choo Wan Ling?

Hi all, I'm currently 6+ weeks. This is my first pregnancy. Just wonder, when do you all intend to tell your line manager of your pregnancy?

Hi all, I'm currently 6+ weeks. This is my first pregnancy. Just wonder, when do you all intend to tell your line manager of your pregnancy?
Actually this depends on

1. Line of work. Eg: amount of manual/hard labour/standing job? Like my niece works as a guest relations officer.. alot of standing and pulling luggage here and there. So she did miscarry once and hence now that she is pregnant again she is extra careful.

2. How bad your pregnancy symptoms are? Vomitting all day long and cannot eat at all then maybe dont even need to inform cos everyone around you should have suspected already hahaha .. but if you have like close to zero symptoms you can basically keep it a secret for as long as you want :)

Actually I would prefer to have more frequent checks if the ob allows during the 1st trimester...this is the time we need to be extra careful and be promptly informed on how's the baby development.

Back