March 2020 mums

Hello, I am tested positive too. My EDD is end of Feb. So most likely deliver early Mar? PM me to join whastapp group!

Last edited:
Second time mum and tested positive just 2 days ago
Anyone else ?
Just found out yesterday and tested positive. I haven’t seen a doc yet so still don’t know due date but according to the apps, it is end of feb or early March i think. My first baby

Just found out yesterday and tested positive. I haven’t seen a doc yet so still don’t know due date but according to the apps, it is end of feb or early March i think. My first baby
Congrats! For Edd u can use those online calculator for estimation , all you need is the date of first day of your last menses.

Hi i tested positive both strips and digital clearblue stated pregnant on 5th july, edd is end March...1st time pregnant.... so happy is a mouse year...

Hi i tested positive both strips and digital clearblue stated pregnant on 5th july, edd is end March...1st time pregnant.... so happy is a mouse year...

Congrats dear!! Very happy for you! Have seen your posts previously at the ivf forum so glad you got a bfp! I’m also expecting a March baby, best of luck to a smooth pregnancy!

Hi all, i am a mum of 4 and currently expecting my #5 edd 19 Mar and possibly same. As my #1 and #3 birthday 16 Mar

Back