Maid for immediate transfer

mshaz

Dear mummies

I am letting go of my current maid due to my previous maid is coming back to work for me.

Background of her:
- an ex-sing maid for the past 5 years
- completed 2 2-years contract before transferring among 2 employers
- with me for about 6 months
- salary is $450 with 2 off days per month

she can be interview which i can arrange. i can release her pretty soon.

anyone keen, please pm me.

thanks
sharon

Hi Sharon,

I have just pm you.

Let me know if your maid is still available for transfer.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Tiff

anyone looking for immediate maid? $400 only. can speak good english. good temper. reason for transfer becoz i prefer older one. sms me at 96619992

Hi mummies,
looking for a transfer maid with no loan to take care of my 5mths old girl priority, fetch 2 toddlers to n from sch, and basic house cleaning. Pls email me if there is any, really appreciate some help, thanks In advance.

Hi, I am looking for a good transfer maid urgently to look after my girls, 2 and 5 years old. Must be able to cook, love children. Prefer no loan with current agent. Pls SMS me at 96533233. Thanks.

I am looking for transfer maid to take care infant and baby, cooking and household, pls PM if have, thanks.

Looking for transfer maid to do mainly housework and help out with looking after children. Neat and hygienic. If have pls pm me. Thx

Looking for maid urgently, no agents please. Please pm me if you hv any to transfer. Need to love kids as I have twin boys, little housework to do house only has me and kids. Most importantly able to handle 2 boys

Looking for part-time helper or maid urgently to help look after my mum.
Mainly to do simple housework on weekdays.
Pls sms me or call me at 8112 4163 to discuss.

NO AGENTS PLEASE! Thanks
happy.gif

Looking for good maid for transfer

Indonesian who can take pork or Philippino
- preferrably ex-sg experience
- preferrably married and have kids
- can speak English well
- no HP or willing to let us keep her HP during daytime.
-willing to take care of infant and is clean and neat.

She needs to take care of 7 yrs old son, bring him to and from school daily. Cook lunch and dinner, do housework and at times take care of my 3 mth old baby.

pls email me at [email protected] if you got good maid to transfer

Looking for transfer maid who is patient, hygenic and neat. Indonesian or Fillipino who can speak baisc English:

Has experience in :
1) taking care of newborn/ babies
2) doing general housework
3) cooking

Sundays off and handph usage negotiable.

Pls email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Hi..Looking for transfer maid, to take care of 1 year old baby. On weekdays follow baby to grandma's place to take care baby and help out with housework, at night follow baby home to our place. Can understand simple english and good attitude.

Prefer no off days and no handphone.

Anyone has suitable maids can email me at [email protected]

Back