LuvBabies by Kim Sang

happy2bmum22

Hi, am planning to place order for some diapers. Wud like to find out if any mums here had a bad experience with this supplier before. Just wanna make sure that I'll get the goods after i've made the payment.. ;p

juz to share.they open a shop at fernvale point - next to fernvale LRT stn..
happy.gif

Thanks Chloe for sharing
happy.gif
Juz dropped by last nite to buy diapers & milk powder.. Fernvale Point #01-10

I ordered from luvbabies on tues morn (31 jan) and tfred money immediately. They say will deliver latest by fri (3 feb) but on fri they called me and say delivery van broke down.

Already broke their promise to deliver within 3 days.

They promised to deliver today (sat, 4 feb) and i waited at home the whole day. Till now (750pm) there is no news from them.

If they cant deliver today they shdnt promise and make me stay at hm the whole day. If they cant deliver, they shd at least contact me by now

Irresponsible seller.

Hi ioroios,

Just went to the website and checked their online pricing, the price on website is $1 more than the shop price. The price shld be comparable to the shop price if u buy their diaper set promotion. U can do the comparison yrself. I live at Fernvale & I hv bought the diapers from their shop.

Just to share Kim Sang medical hall addresses in the forum as i hv their namecard, so it will benefit parents who want to buy from their medical shop.

1) Blk 144, Teck Whye Lane, #01-201/203 S(680144)
Tel: 6766 4013

2) Blk 651, Jurong West St 61, #01-03 S(640651) (Next to Pioneer MRT station) Tel: 6769 3307

3) No. 208, Choa Chu Kang Ave 1 S(689473)
Tel: 6766 8355

4) No. 20, Bukit Batok Crescent, Enterprise Centre, #07-05 S(658080) Tel: 6896 6643

5) 21, Sengkang West Ave, #01-10 Fernvale Point S(797650)
Tel: 6886 4561

Hi moorspa, can i know whether their milk is from Singapore cos the medical hall at my place here sell mostly from Malaysia. Anyone knows, can advise? Thanks

Jcc,

I am not sure abt that as i don't buy milk powder from them, cos my kids re grown up. You can call up their branches to check, which I hv already posted their addresses and contact numbers above.

3) No. 208, Choa Chu Kang Ave 1 S(689473)
Tel: 6766 8355

they are no longer in the above address, fyi.

i ordered once from them, juz ordered a 2nd time so deliver will be anytime fr now. 1st experience not so gd impression but since they sell milk powder at the lowest rate i can find and they do delivery, i decided to order fro them loh. but do note tat if u need the product urgently, suggest u dun order from them lah.

my 1st experience... delivery supposed to be a fri but at 7pm+, still no call so i dropped them a "mesg online". until 10pm then they called and told me whe they could deliver at 11pm. i said ok....but until 12am, then they said, couldnt make it but wld come next day morning. next day was a sat (luckily i had no appt), moring still no news. i din bother to call them to check, i juz noe they surely cannot make it again. then in the afternoon, they contacted me n said wld come in an hr. so i asked " are u sure u will turn up on time this time?" they made it "ontime" finally.

and abt the "mesg online" i dropped them wen i din rec any call, they replid the next day, by that time i oredi rec the pdts so i told them what happened. no word of apology, nothing.

I have ordered numerous times from them and service has been good. At least they text to confirm if they can deliver in the next few hours. Advice is order early since they take around 1-3 days to deliver.

Wow kim sang increased prices for many items recently. my isomil increased $2, the kao bleach also increased, etc etc.
dun think i will order from them anymore as price is not competitive liao.

The medical hall at teck whye has to be the strangest company ever, called to ask how much is the milk powder before i go down, chinese auntie (secret agent i believe) will tell you Sorry boss say cannot disclose price. I was thinking, unless your business has something to hide, why are you afraid to tell customers your price? Then how I know to buy from you or from NTUC?

I order diapers and milk powder from them.. Also wet wipes and some household stuff... So far so good. Very prompt service.

Added: So far the milk powder is the same as those sold in NTU. I checked. I bought Karihome and Dumex Mamil. Both brands has exact same packaging as NTUC word for word.
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Anyone does payment through DBS funds transfer? What is the transaction ID that luvbabies requires? Is it the 4 digit number on the receipt after we transfer the amountt?

Follow up to my earlier post, must I have ibanking to order from luvbabies?can I do a manual funds transfer at an ATM machine?

you can make payment thru atm transfer, transaction ID can be found in the receipt. I make payment thru paypal thou there is a certain amount charged by the bank.

Hi

I'e ordered from luvbabies numerous times and the service were good until recently. I ordered on 6th Aug and paid via IB. Till now i received no news. I went down to the shop at Fernview Point and was given a number. I called but can't get the lady. Anotherlady answered, asked me to leave my message online (which i told her I did several times. She then told me she was very busy, there's customers and she hung my phone!!!! I am super angry!

Hi Eileen,
they have a thread at bulk purchase, mayb u can make ur comments get 'heard' better at that thread? Coz 6/8 is really too long a wait.

I have been Ordered from luvbabies 2 years and so far their service are good. There was only once that I overlooked to provide payment detail and caused delay in the delivery. However, once they received my message, they sent my order next day. I tried to call their retail before and understand that they are having different operations. Afterwhich, I send email for all correspondences. They will reply within 1 day.

Their delivery is good, but recently I realized their prices is the same in shop and online, so ended up I bought from shop, so no need to order a lot to meet $200 for delivery

I had been ordering from them (can't rem for how long), at least 1 year. Will always order milk powder in bulk from them, much cheaper than NTUC, and add on some household items and diapers. I like the free delivery so we don't need to carry all the way back from supermarket.

Hi, i also ordered the milk powder for ny 2 kids and some household items from them.. Thank goodness for the free delivery, no need to carry them from the supermarket

They opened a new shop at Blk 495 Jurong West St 41 #01-88. Bought a few promotion items today and would like to share with mummies here.
Dynamo selling at $7.80 only. Milo refill selling 2 for $14, Old Town Coffee 2 for $11. Enfagrow selling at $63, cheaper than online !

hi mummies, i am operating home based biz delivering milk powder and diapers. delivery will be next working day once order is confirm. singapore source. do pm me if keen. Thanks

Hi,

I am keen to buy from Kim sang online too. Their huggies diapers are having bulk sales. Does anyone staying in Yishun or Tiong Bahru keen to combine purchase with me? My order will only be $50- $100.
[email protected]
Thank you.

Are all their FM produced in SG? The price seem too cheap to be true. Mamil bundle 3 for $70 each abt $24, then NTUC selling $42, almost 50%. If made in Malaysia, then i'm not buying.
Can anyone advice?

I have been buying from them online too. i would give a thumb up for the service. Only thing is that it may get out of stock pretty fast and all their outlets are in west and one in fernvale. I live in Yis, so it can get quite far if i need to travel to buy from their shops.

Great services from them too, so far never fail to deliver on time and will refund the money if paid item is suddenly stock-out.

Delivery man should be their in-house people and is usually friendly and will sms in English before coming over. Very polite too. Thumbs up too.

Hi mummies,

There is a voucher code when i wanted to place the order. Anyone knows what is it? And, how can we get the code from?

Thanks.

Hi mummies,
have any one encounter this, I place an order and transferred the amount, but there are no email reply from Kim Sang.

Back