LUK/Mini LUK

Hi Taztaz,

Yes I've ordered before but via CGW -- shipping for one whole set is S$30 --- but this is reasonable as CGW cannot share much in base price. It is so much cheaper to get it in USA than here in Singapore. My friend got 2/3 set in Singapore and paid about $200. I got the whole sat for $180 including shipping.

Hi altan77,

VPOST charges are higher now as compared to 2008. But i guess it will be cheaper to use VPOST. Therefore, I will use VPOST, as the merchant packs items quite tightly -- no wasted space. So it's cheaper to use VPOST cause I've got no need for repacking. Also, can have consolidation of packages -- so can share in base charges.

<font color="ff0000">Spree is On. Details please refer below.</font>

Shipping via VPOST (10% off shipping)

Domestic Shipping free for orders above $50.

http://www.thinktonight.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=LUK

Payment:
• Exchange rate at 1.47 (will be adjusted if rate is higher).
• Transfer to DBS Savings Plus: 063-7-011288
• TT to secure your orders.

MOQ is capped at US$200

Take note:
• No Payment = No Order
• I will not be responsible for any missing, defects, damaged or wrong shipment caused by supplier.
• I will try my best to avoid GST. But in the event it is incurred spreeists will have to bear the GST incurred.

For those who can’t post here, please email me your orders at [email protected]

Please list your orders in the following format.

Nick in SMH:
Collection method: meetup/postage

Item Name:
URL: (Ensure that it works)
Quantity:
Price in USD$:

Total price in USD:
Total price in USD x 1.47 = SGD

Mode of Collection:
1. Parkway Parade, (Sun 12 - 2 pm)
2. Ikea (Alexandra) (Weeknights TBC)
3. Suntec City (Weekday TBC)
4. Buona Vista MRT (Wednesday Evening)
5. Haig Lane (Sun 3 p.m. or Saturday Time TBC)
6. Postage (Highly recommend registered mail due to cost of products)
7. Courier ($4 for less than 1 kg)
8. Strathmore Avenue (Highly preferred for those ordering sets -- it is quite heavy)

Hi aynix,

Is it similar to the german logico system? And is the controllor the same for all levels?

Thanks.

dino: If I'm not wrong the luk/miniluk systems are from Germany. No the controller is not the same for all levels-- at least i know the luk and miniluk have different controllers.

amore: Sure, will wait for your confirmation.

hi aynix,

can i check the workbooks for 2yrs old does not come with the controller. whereas the complete set for 3-5yrs old come with a controller.

If i get both, can i re-use the controller for the 2yr old workbooks?

altan77: Are you talking about the special luk set for 2+??? They are using the same controller for the 3 -5 year old. BTW, the bambinoluk entire set includes the special luk books for 2+.

amore: ok.

Hi, for bambinoLUK Brain Building Complete Set with Controller , roughly how much for the shipping?

thinking if i shall i get both bambinoLUK and miniLUK at once..

thanks...

hi shermie,
I got the complete set for about S$30-- but this is via CGW. I'm using VPOST for this spree, so it should be cheaper as there is 10% discount for VPOST and also, can share in the base charge with many packages.

hi tinsel_elf: Luk aka Bambino luk is for ages 3-5, whereas the miniluk is for ages 5-7.

Hi

Saw that the bambino set has only 15 titles but all for 3-5 yrs. Includes special luk books?? Thanks.

dinoltan: Yes leh, my set included the special luk books. I'm not sure. I think they added it in. Anyway, in my opinion, it's too simple for my two year old (i mean the special luk books) so can skip that 3 books.

Orders Captured:

1) Tinsel_elf (Pending $127.14)

Hi Tinsel_elf, Sure. Will let you know. As the amounts are quite big, it will take another 1 - 2 more orders to meet US$200.

Hi Aynix,

Np, can wait. I've visited the store at United Square this noon and found out that it retails at S$233.00, so should be much cheaper getting thru this spree. Hope this spree pulls thru.

Thanx!

Orders Captured (Will place orders when payment is received)

2) Eglantine (Pending $127.14, suntec)

Hi aynix,

Am interested but would like to chk on the items at the store at united sq this weekend..when will u be closing this spree??..u think u can wait for me??

Orders Captured (Will place orders when payment is received)

2) Eglantine (Paid $127.14, suntec)

ok noted..tks!
happy.gif

Hi,

I've juz iB payment to ur account. Payment details below, pls check and confirm receipt. Thanx!

To Account DBS Savings Plus
063-7-011288 aynix_MiniLUK_SMH
Amount S$127.14
Transaction Reference 2808056837

Batch 2 (Taking orders.)

1) Shermie (Pending $147.72, ??)

Nick: Shermie
Item: bambinoLUK Brain Building Complete Set with Controller
Price: $100.49
Total: $100.49*1.47 = $147.72

Batch 2 (This batch is confirmed. Please proceed to payment so that i can place orders)

1) Shermie (Pending $147.72, ??)
2) Melidy (pending $127.14, ??)

Hi,
I have trf $127.14 to you via atm this morning at around 9.30am. Pls confirm receipt of the amount.

Thanks.

Hi,
If you have not ordered, could you drop my order? I have pm you my account for refund. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks.

mermmy: Yes. You can purchase the books only. I can't advise you how much as it's based on weight.
If you want my estimation -- i think it should be around $10 -- but i'm not certain as i've not shipped this in. Just to let you know, it will not be heavier than a full set.

melidy: refunded you already.

Mermmy: Just pay the product cost. $14.95*1.47=S$21.98. You pay the shipping cost when items arrive Singapore.

Back