Low Ovarian Reserve Support Group

Hello haven't log in for a long time. Just to share I've been diagnosed with low ovarian reserve since 2011 when I was 29 yrs old. I have tried iui, ivf, tcm, donor eggs, overseas ivf, supplements of all sorts since then. It's really the lowest point of my life during few years as I had to go through disappointment after disappointment. The last bit was that I had to go through etopic pregnancy which could be life threatening at that stage too. I'm blessed with a very supportive husband who suggested for me to start thinking about adoption. After a struggle of 3 yrs (lots of tears and money) we decided to stop all treatments and take the leap of faith to go for adoption. I'm 37 this yr blessed with 2 adopted kids. Best decision of my life.

I know many of you in this forum would be looking for solutions to help with the condition and I am sure with advancement of medical help definitely there will be better chances out there. I went through a lot of internal struggles as well. However for those who wishes to explore an alternative, perhaps you can start thinking about adoption and giving the children out there a chance to be loved as well.

Jiayou ladies and hope your dreams come true :)

Hello haven't log in for a long time. Just to share I've been diagnosed with low ovarian reserve since 2011 when I was 29 yrs old. I have tried iui, ivf, tcm, donor eggs, overseas ivf, supplements of all sorts since then. It's really the lowest point of my life during few years as I had to go through disappointment after disappointment. The last bit was that I had to go through etopic pregnancy which could be life threatening at that stage too. I'm blessed with a very supportive husband who suggested for me to start thinking about adoption. After a struggle of 3 yrs (lots of tears and money) we decided to stop all treatments and take the leap of faith to go for adoption. I'm 37 this yr blessed with 2 adopted kids. Best decision of my life.

I know many of you in this forum would be looking for solutions to help with the condition and I am sure with advancement of medical help definitely there will be better chances out there. I went through a lot of internal struggles as well. However for those who wishes to explore an alternative, perhaps you can start thinking about adoption and giving the children out there a chance to be loved as well.

Jiayou ladies and hope your dreams come true :)
Hi! Thank you for sharing, may I also know your procedures on the adoption?

My western dr said that my AMH low, but the quality is also not good. I went to Zou Yumin TCM, the Dr Xie explained to me that AMH is varying every month, if I can start my IVF in a good cycle, I might get a different result. So I started to test my AMH for 3 months, and the results were all different. She also encouraged me by sharing her patients' successful experience. I did acupuncture and took her medicine for almost 6 months. Luckly, I am conceived. So, do not get disappointed with low AMH, working on better quality.

Back