Loving & Professional Babysitter with Bachelor in Early Childhood

elyshayh

Hi Parents, I'm currently available till End May / end June as of now. Perfect for parents who require short term care while finding alternatives or urgent care while having a peace of mind to find alternatives later.

With my qualifications and experience, it shows my devotion and passion for children, ensuring loving, quality and professional care for your child. I provide daily updates with pictures, videos, notes and even early stimulation activities (all according to parents' preferences) to ensure parents can feel safe about their baby's care. Please find my profile below for consideration :)

I believe in transparency and communication with parents.

Communication is key
- I know how important and insecure it can be to put your babies under the care of someone else. Hence, my babysitting services have always revolved around communication, ensuring all requests and constant updates are given to parents for an ease of mind and to love and care for them as closely possible to their own parents.
I have completed both my Professional Diploma in Early Childhood and Bachelor in Education (Early Childhood) with knowledge and experience in caring and loving for children from infant to 6 years old. I have also worked in various child care centres and kindergarten, hence parents can be at ease to know that I'm familiar with professional caring standards for your beloved children.

I have had 7 years of babysitting experience with infants as young as 3 weeks old, to 10 month old twins, all the way to siblings of different ages, toddlers and preschoolers of 6 years old.

Please feel free to reach out to discuss any needs you require, because my purpose of being here is to be your helping hand in loving and caring for your child

* Transport is available and can be provided if location is an issue for parents.

Transparency
Many nannies may not disclose certain details about their home or during their babysitting service. I commit to being transparent with parents to give them a peace of mind.
* My services are suited more for parents who can be open-minded and flexible as I have dogs in my house. However, I can give my 100% assurance that my dogs will not come in contact with your children at any point in time if need be. I hope that parents can view my experience and qualifications as the focus in providing top-notch love and care and trust that I will put in my 100% attention, love and care towards your little loved ones.

Thank you!

Back