Looking for transfer maid

hip_pea

We are Chinese family of four - both working parents and 2 teenagers - 14 and 16. Looking for transfer maid to do general housework and cooking independently. OK with Filipina or Indonesian as long as English speaking. Experience in cooking Chinese food. Prefer if maid is experienced and has finished paying off loan. Looking for one to start early June or earlier. Terms are negotiable. Please email me at [email protected]

Helping my friend who has a maid which she returned to agency for transfer urgently:-

Philippines maid aged 29 ready for transfer ,married with a son aged 6 years old. She has 2 years of working experience in Lebanon (2 storey house) doing housework. 3 months of experience in Singapore

Please contact June 6259 1861 (agent) if you need any details.

i have a Filipino maid ready for transfer after 31st May 2013. She is 30yo this year and has 4 kids. No loan with me already and started with me since last year june.

Her scope is general housekeeping, cooking for my 2yo and 5 yo boys after they come back from full day childcare in the evening. She is currently getting 2 days off monthly.

Reason for transfer (personal),
1. My boys are going to school
2. i am working from home.

PM me if you are keen to contact this maid by 18 April else i will probably be sending her back. reason why i am posting here is she says still want to stay here to earn more money.

Hi I am looking for an Indon or Myanmar fdw. Have 2 boys n inlaws who are strong n healthy. Main responsibilities are households chores, cooking n mind the boys. Someone reliable, trustworth, loving n hardworking. Pls contact 90077217. My current helper leaves urgently next week as her mum is very ill.need fdw ASAP. Thank you....

I'm looking for a maid. newborn on the way. local Chinese couple. no aged parents at home.

I don't mind transfer maid

Hi..Looking for transfer maid, to take care of 1 year old baby. On weekdays follow baby to grandma's place to take care baby and help out with housework, at night follow baby home to our place. Can understand simple english and good attitude.

Prefer no off days and no handphone.

Anyone has suitable maids can email me at [email protected]

I have a myanmar maid for transfer. Age 23, height 1.7m. She is with me for 9 mths already. Not too sure if she can work independently, cos my mum is home to oversee her work. And I had never left her alone at home. She can handwash clothes, hand mop the floor too. She helps in looking after my 2 young kids. She does things abit slow but clean, of course got some corners need to remind her to clean. Her English still not very good. Not a big eater. Not a lazy person, will find chores to do when free. My mum does the cooking, so the maid dont know anything abt it.
Salary $510, no off days. I have double confirmed that she dont want to go out as she targets to save enough money in 3 yrs time to go back and open shop. If she needs to go off for personel issue, do deduct $15. No HP, dont wish to buy, but hope employer can let her to call back home once a mth with house phone.
She dont have relatives here, and no worry on threatening to change employer as she hates agent.
I told her I need to save cost so she has to be transfer out.
Looking to transfer her during the period 16 to 18 July.
No agent pls, she not going to pay agent fees.
She prefer chinese family.
I am the 1st employer.

Back