looking for transfer maid

Hi, my myanmar maid is finishing her 2yrs contract with me and I'm not renewing her as I will be SAHM soon. But she prefers to stay in Sg and transfer instead of going back home.

She can speak mixture of english and chinese but not very fluent. She did housechores and helped my mum look after my 2 kids now 2 & 3yo. She can cook simple chinese food. She doesnt own a mobile phone and dont take off days.

You can sms/whatsapp me at 96800228 if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi,is your helper still available? If yes,please let know. Am urgently looking for a reliable n responsible person with good attitude who can take care of my kids and pet dog. Willing to give all 4 off days. If anyone, kindly contact 94746314 at the earliest. Thanks

Hi All,

I have a maid that have been with me for 3 years plus. She looks after my baby since he was 3 months old. But due to work nature change, i do not need any maid anymore.

But i have just renewed her for another 2 years. And this come too sudden. She still needs the money to support her family.

So, i am putting up this ads to see if anyone interested to take over the maid.
I can transfer the maid to you.
Her current salary is $520 with 1 off day per month.
You can negotiate with her if you don't want her to off. Any other condition, you discuss with her directly. She has a hp but seldom use. She called her husband alternate day for like 15 mins or so before she sleeps. that's all.

Work nature:
- housework (4 rooms flat)
- cooking
- looking after my kids (4 and 8 yrs old)
We are a family of 6. So, she is quick to learn things and patience as my younger kid with ASD. Can't speak well.
She can speak a bit of chinese and english and cantonese. Communication no issue at all.
Her last day with me is end Jan. pls email me at [email protected] for enquiries.
Rgds,
SN

Hi I'm currently looking for a transfer helper too. Chinese family.
Mainly to help with:
•Housework
•Cooking
Good to have a few years of experience.

I have 4 kids 13, 10, 4, 15 months. 2 are quite big already. My mum can handle so she just help with the younger ones when needed.

•She CANNOT be addicted to using her phone.
•Mature/gd attitude

Hope to start asap.
Please pm me or contact me @ 91880718
Thanks.

Back