looking for transfer maid take care children

I have an Indonesian maid for transfer from mid Aug 2015.

Here's her profile:

Born: July 1980

Height/weight: 157 cm, 58 kg

Religion: Muslim

Children: she has 2 children, 14 and 10 y/o

Work experience: 2009-2014 in Arab (duties mainly taking care of children and cooking arab food)

She is a hardworking and has a ready to learn attitude. She is a fast learner. Preferably a new employer who can converse in Bahasa Malay as she can only converse in simple English. I am letting her go because of some language barrier (I cannot speak Bahasa Malay).

She is patient with children and can feed and keep children company. She is good with household chores like cleaning, laundry and ironing. She is available from 15 August 2015.

There will be an agency fee of $1,288 and recruiter fee of $500 and her loan.

Anyone interested pls PM me, I will pass you the contact of the agency you can liaise with for the transfer.

I have an experienced Indonesian maid of 9+ year local working experience to let go in January 2016. Very meticulous with housework and able to handle my three children age 4, 6 and 7 pretty well. She is able to cook well too. Reason of letting go: I am getting my previous Filipino maid to return in January as I still prefer someone who is able to coach my children in simple reading and writing. If keen, please sms at 96161230 to get in contact with me. SMS/Whatsapp preferred. Willing to make arrangement to meet up and 'watch' her at work. Thanks.

I have an experienced Indonesian maid of 9+ year local working experience to let go in January 2016. Very meticulous with housework and able to handle my three children age 4, 6 and 7 pretty well. She is able to cook well too. Reason of letting go: I am getting my previous Filipino maid to return in January as I still prefer someone who is able to coach my children in simple reading and writing. If keen, please sms at 96161230 to get in contact with me. SMS/Whatsapp preferred. Willing to make arrangement to meet up and 'watch' her at work. Thanks.
I have whatsapped u!

I have Myammar Maid for transfer. She almost finish her loan. I am returning her back to agent because she cannot cook. But she is good with children and able to do housework well. She has no off day. She will spend the night after work to learn English through reading dictionary.

Good for those who have time to teach her to cook. I have no time for that.

will return her to agent by end nov. Pm me if u are keen.

Back