Looking for part time job

dorinda

Hi anyone have any part time job to intro while I am now 29 week pregnant and recently got terminate from my previous work:( need to work to earn some cash urgently ..

Did u complain to mom? What is the reason they terminate u?
Not yet . Cause they haven't confirm me. Still under probation period . :( they only give me extra 2 weeks paid. But is so sudden . Yesterday told me my last day . Now so hard to get job due to pregnancy

Honestly, I think MOM will not do anything. I was with my company for 10 years. When I gave birth to my girl, I went back to work after 3 months, and my superior promised that I can clear my 4th month as and when I like. However, that is not the case when I started going back to work. my superior was very sarcastic when ever he saw my leave form. During that year, there were 4 ladies whom had given birth and was clearing maternity on and off. There was once I applied for leave to bring my baby girl for vaccination, my superior's comment was :" hah? leave again? how many more maternity leave you still have? Wah...if more of you ladies are going to give birth, I think the company will go burst man!" I was so angry when I heard this comment. I wrote to MOM regarding this, but their reply to me was some copy and paste answers from their FAQ, saying it is the employer's liability to provide employee with maternity benefit...blah blah blah...But nothing can be done on their side and they even got the cheek to tell me to settle my issues with my own superior.

Sad to tell you but MOM protects companies...not workers.

Actually under probation means company is "testing" whether you are suitable for the job. If they find not suitable they can ask you to leave. Likewise if you find the job not suitable you also can leave... as long as they pay you 2 weeks notice i dun think mom can do anything

Anyone interested to do flexible timing, part time job? Variable locations available.

It is a business the requires minimal or no start up fees.

The scope involved the usual activities in tending of shop such as stock take, cashier duties, etc.

Earnings is dependent on shop performance, which equates to the effort you put into the sales, plus commission.

Do let me know if you are interested to find out more.

Hi I believe all mummies is facing similiar problems. Have anyone thought of becoming a momprenuer and work based on your own time and able to work from home as long as you have an internet and a computer? This is a business where most of the mummies are in together and work as a team where we helped each other to achieve success or at least an income to lessen our burden. Any mummies who interested to find out more can PM me and I am happy to provide you more information to you.

Honestly, I think MOM will not do anything. I was with my company for 10 years. When I gave birth to my girl, I went back to work after 3 months, and my superior promised that I can clear my 4th month as and when I like. However, that is not the case when I started going back to work. my superior was very sarcastic when ever he saw my leave form. During that year, there were 4 ladies whom had given birth and was clearing maternity on and off. There was once I applied for leave to bring my baby girl for vaccination, my superior's comment was :" hah? leave again? how many more maternity leave you still have? Wah...if more of you ladies are going to give birth, I think the company will go burst man!" I was so angry when I heard this comment. I wrote to MOM regarding this, but their reply to me was some copy and paste answers from their FAQ, saying it is the employer's liability to provide employee with maternity benefit...blah blah blah...But nothing can be done on their side and they even got the cheek to tell me to settle my issues with my own superior.

Sad to tell you but MOM protects companies...not workers.

I had issue with my previous company too n even attend a mediate session with Mom.. Ultimately nothing can be done. Yes, mom side company. Think of who contribute more tax to government, company or urself?!? N civil servant salary comes from where.. U will find the logic!!

Back