Looking for Part Time Cleaner

popone

Hi, I'm looking for a part time house cleaner. I'm staying in the east. Twice a week. Any recommendation?

Hi

I'm also looking for a part time cleaner. I'm staying at Tiong Bahru area.. Once a week. On sat or sun.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm looking for a part-time cleaner in Punngol area during weekend, any recommendation?

Thanks.

I know a lady who can help out on weekend, she prefers paya lebar or nearby area. Her charges is ard $12/hrs for a minimum of 4hrs. Interested parties pls email me @ [email protected]
PS : I am not an agent, only helping out this lady.

I'm looking for a part time cleaner to come in on sat/sun morning. Can recommend? Budget about $10 to $12 per hour. Preferably no time limit. Location : kallang.

Hi

Any mummy staying in Geylang Bahru/Kallang Bahru, looking for part time cleaner on sats?

I got a PRC cleaner, I dont need her to come in every week (2 times a month will do for me) so looking for another mummy to "share".

So far she has been doing good, dont talk much. Her charges is $50 4 hours, comes all the way from west side, think jurong/choa chu kang.

Please pm me if interested.

Currently I'm engaging a part time maid at my place (sengkang). She is a nice PRC lady at age 50. Very efficient lady at cleaning whole house..
U may call her direct at 8138 7966 Yan Zi.
I'm very satisfied with her service!

Hope this help...

But kindly tell her your location as I dunno she is taking job other den Sengkang n tpy.

Cheers

Hi,

I'm looking for part time cleaner to do once/ twice a week.
Location Bishan/ Lorong Chuan area.
Preferably someone who can understand english.
PM me if you have any contact

Thx

Hi Prayhard,

I tried out this part-time lady, Auntie Connie, today. Bear in mind that throughout from 9am till this posting time, i have repeatedly told her that I only need general cleaning with mopping, vacuuming, wash 2 toilets, wiping of cabinets surface, doors, sofa, mirrors and NOT detailed cleaning.

My feedback as follows:

Reached at 9am with breakfast for us.
1. Inspected almost my whole hse except master bedroom. Open my kitchen cabinet to check.
2. Started at 9.15am to wash toilet. Did everything very detailed till 9.50am EXCEPT washing the toilet bowl. She used a cloth to wipe the toilet bowl instead.
3. 9.50am started on my kitchen. Did everything on window, walls, stove, kitchen top, fridge exterior BUT sink. I started to help her at 9.30am as I cannot help but be very concerned on the timing.
4. 10.05am started on my living room, TV console, Sofa, Coffee table BUT not the small coffee table and windows.
6. 11.00am started to remove all my shoes etc from the shoes cabinet and cleaned its interior despite me telling her NOT to. Why do i need my shoes cabinet to clean when i hv the rest of my house NOT even clean yet???? She still insisted.
7. 11.30-46am, she started to clean my dining table and wall mirror. She told me dont know why the wall mirror is not shiny. I told her nvm, just do the general cleaning and she said cannot.
I ended up cleaning the wall mirror myself till it is shiny!
8. 11.50am, she cleaned my study room door BUT not the window or desk.
9. 12.00noon, she went to my other 2 bedrooms to clean generally BUT no window again.
10. 12.15noon, she started to vacuum my house BUT there is still hair here and there.
11. 12.35noon, she went to my bedroom to clean the dressing table and tv cabinet.
12. 12.37noon, she just started on my master bedroom toilet.

So my conclusion on her:

1. Very detailed cleaner and self-opinioned.
2. Hire her only if you are prepared to sit at home and wait for her to finish.
3. She is very friendly and bought breakfast for us.
4. She is not calculative as she said she dont mind even if we pay her $50 for 4 hours if she extended beyond 4 hours.

So can consider if you are not concerned over the duration.

Auntie Connie recommended by her daughter in this forum.

Hi Hugz,

Can contact this PRC lady: 98903477. "Ah Xuan" if you don't mind PRC. Locals are quite hard to come by now.

She is available only on weekend sat or weekdays afternoon.

Have not engaged her as she scared of dog.

She was introduced by Yan Zhi who is no longer taking on any more jobs on sat.

Hi,

I am stay at Bedok north, looking for part-time cleaner on sat/sun. Any recommendation please pm me. Thanks.

looking for part time cleaner to clean my house (west area).
fyi, my house have 4 cats.
need the cleaner to clean my kitchen, my two toilets, windows, ironing, vacuumm & mop.

i prefer the cleaner to come on sunday 4 hours @ S$50/-

any recommendation, kindly call me 98275926.

I'm looking for part time cleaner to come in weekly to clean d house +laundry on Sundays.. Budget @$10 an hour
Location is Eunos
Any recommendations? Pls pm me

Hi, im looking for realiable and good part time cleaner once per week, weekend at Choa Chu Kang area for 3-4 hours per session. Pls PM me for recommendations and details. Thanks.

Ladies staying in Tiong Bahru/Outram Park/Tanjong Pagar/Chinatown looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me at [email protected]

My mum is looking for some part time cleaning job now. She charges $50/four hours. She does sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes, ironing & cleaning of toilets.

You can trial out her service for 2 hours at $30 first & decide if you want to engage her further. Thank you all!

Hi all, thank you for your support. Now my Mum is only available during weekdays. If you need someone to help you with your housework, please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you so much!

Hi,

Anyone looking for Part time cleaner in the North area Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Woodlands/AMK/Bishan can pm or email me at [email protected]

My mum looking to do part time job. Can trial for 2 hrs $30 & if satisfied can extent to 3hrs $40 / 4 hrs $50.

Thanks for the support too from some families in SMH whom have engaged my mum for their regular cleanings. Presently my mum is available only on weekdays.

hi,

I'm looking for a part time cleaner in the east area, Marine Parade & Pasir Ris. You can sms me at 81122962

Looking at once a week and will extend to twice a week if service is good. Looking at $10/hr.

hi, you can try my PT helper, Xiaoyu. She takes initiative and is efficient. Her no. is 92451072. If need be, you can let her know Yushan suggested her.
She lives in the east, but is quite willing to travel.
FYI, I don't earn anything or take any commission. Just helping her.

Back