!!!!! Looking for part time cleaner in woodlands!!

Hi,
I got a friend who is doing house cleaning. She stay at Jurong, and don't mind to travel down if got at least 2 household jobs per day.
Can contact her @ 90280152 for further.

Hi I would like to recommend my part time cleaner who I think she's really detailed and hardworking. I kanna "fly aeroplane" many time by different part time cleaner, but only this mdm xian who is very responsible, will contact me in advance to reschedule another timing if she cannot make it. I highly recommended her. If you are interested can contact mdm xian (chinese speaking) at 85897190. Anyway she works islandwide. Thanks!

Posted on Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:06 am:       
Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She has experience in this area. She only speak chinese.

Please kindly contact her @ 9891 7138, Ah Mei,to discuss with her.

Hi,

My mum's doing PT cleaning for people in the North like Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Admiralty/Woodlands.

If keen can trial out for 2hrs at $30 & if u're satisfied u can continue to 3hrs $40 / 4 hrs at $50.

Do PM me or email [email protected] if keen.

Hi Jaraph2722,

I have 1 part time aunty (Singaporean) who clearning my house for 2 years in woodlands (currently still on 1 hr she charge $15.00) if you keen I can give you her number do let mi knw if you want
happy.gif

i have finally found one cleaner in Yishun, gonna have my first trial this coming Thursday, shall share the contacts w all mummies if its good
happy.gif
!
she is charging 35 for 3 hour !

Hi Mummy,

If you looking for part time Aunty, I have 1 good & reliable been working for mi 2 years and I even pass her my house key to her. She's singaporean PR and her name is Yong, If you need 1 can call her directly @ this no's 91217735. She will charge $15 per hour & min 3 hrs & prefer in the North like Sembawang/Woodlands/Admiralty/Yishun or Marsiling.

Do contact her

i have finally found one cleaner in Yishun, gonna have my first trial this coming Thursday, shall share the contacts w all mummies if its good
happy.gif
!
she is charging 35 for 3 hour !

Hi sundaymorning, r u still engaged this cleaner to do your house cleaning? Can I have her mobile#, I live in Woodlands

Hi,

My mum's doing PT cleaning for people in the North like Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Admiralty/Woodlands.

If keen can trial out for 2hrs at $30 & if u're satisfied u can continue to 3hrs $40 / 4 hrs at $50.

Do PM me or email [email protected] if keen.

Hi, is your mum still doing PT cleaning job?? I'm looking for 1 in Woodlands

Hi Mummy,

If you looking for part time Aunty, I have 1 good & reliable been working for mi 2 years and I even pass her my house key to her. She's singaporean PR and her name is Yong, If you need 1 can call her directly @ this no's 91217735. She will charge $15 per hour & min 3 hrs & prefer in the North like Sembawang/Woodlands/Admiralty/Yishun or Marsiling.

Do contact her
Hi sundaymorning, r u still engaged this cleaner to do your house cleaning? Can I have her mobile#, I live in Woodlands[/QUOTE

Hi All, pls share the contacts, location woodlands, thanks !

Back