! -- Looking for nanny in Sembawang / Yishun / Khatib

Hi Charlene,

My aunt is staying at yishun Chong Pang n she has 3 children of her own but 2 is already in secondary school n 1 is in pri 1 n is looking for a baby to look after, pls email me at [email protected] if u r keen n I give u her contact. Thanks

Hi,
I am looking for nanny at Sembawang area to take care of my 13month girl, preferably near Admiralty Link.
Please contact me at 91122553 or 97399697.

Do pm me, i know cleaners who are at affordable rates. all local aunties!

Hi Silvia99,
yup im interested too but you dun seem to accept PM. im staying in woodlands, please let me know if available during weekend and rate too. Please pm me. Thank you

Hi all, we are looking for a chinese nanny near blk 504 in sembawang.

Pls call 93373506 or pm me. Thanks!

Hi,
Looking for chinese nanny near Endeavour Pri School to look after my 4mth old son. Please PM me if any. Many thanks!!

Hi Mummy; We babysit infants to toddlers (0-36mths old) Monday to Friday.

DAY CARE & DAYNIGHT CARE avail.

- SMOKE FREE / PET FREE

- SUPPORT BREAST FEED BABBIES

- DAILY GERMICIDE, REGULAR STERILIZE & PRACTISE HYGIENE

- EXPERIENCE NANNY (ACADEMICALLY, PROFESSIONALLY, QUALIFIED MOTHERS <who> and most of all reliable.

For enquiry Do SMS to 93473127.

I have good nanny to recommend.
My girl look after by her. You can contact her for more detail or interview.

Hp 90441233 Location at Blk 311 Canberra Road.

Anyone have good recommendation? I urgently need to look for a nanny at khatib area to look after my pri 1 gal after her morning school. She will pick her from school in the afternoon around 1pm and look after her till evening before 7pm.
Pls kindly assist.
I can be reach at 90120404.

Dear all,
Im looking for nanny preferable chinese, staying at khatib to fetch my primary one gal from peiying primary school and look after her till I fetch her back before 7pm, Mon to Friday.
Please kindly assist, urgently.
Thanks everyone!
Hp: 90120404, 96963516

i am looking for a bbsitter:
-stay near woodlands dr 75
-12 hours, mon-fri
-chinese speaking and/or English speaking
-reliable, responsible, non-calculative &amp; patient
-clean house
-non-smokers in the family
-pets free
-sensible and grown up kids, if any
-age 50+ to -60+
-look after my bb only

pls pm me as i may not check this thread. thanks.

Hi im urgently looking for baby sitter to look after my 2 kids, 3.5yrs and 2 yrs old boys, living in yishun area, preferably saying around blk 400+.
As im going to move in my new place at Dew Spring, theres no one to look after them when im at work.

my contact 98432417

Hi, I'm looking for a Nanny in yishun area near to blk 274 to take care of my 13 month old son. Please contact me at 91763616. Thank you.

Terry, i am not sure if my nanny want to look after older kid but she can also help to recommend some babysitter to you around khatib area (she stay near blk 800+ yishun st 81) cos she is those housewife type after marketing then chit chat at kopitiam. my gal was previously taken care by her and just started cc this week. Recommend her cos i find she is not bad. you can contact her 97853634 (aunty lucy, ya, not d tv aunty lucy :p).

Hi I am looking for a Nanny to take care of my 4 month old baby.

Preferably somewhere along Yishun St 81. Please contact me at 91767539

Mr Tan

Hi

I am staying at Cck n is looking for a Chinese Singaporean aunty to fetch my boy from student care n cook a meal for a family of four

We are looking a Chinese nanny to take care of my 3-4months baby. From 7.30am – 7.30pm Monday – Friday. Kindly recommend. Preferably near Admiralty Drive, Sembawang.

Hi Celine, u cant accept PM, My auntie is staying at Chong Pang Yishun n she is keen on to take care of your baby, r u ok with the location a not???

Hi there
Im looking for a nanny that can look after my 5mth old daughter. Preferably stays in Yis so that i can pick her up everyday. Need urgently.
Please call me @ 96454127 / 96467449 or email me ar [email protected]

Thanks
Eda

Hi Mummies,

I am looking for a nanny who can pick up my son up from after school care centre in Sembawang, any good recommendations?
I am unable to pick my child due to the working hours, can anybody recommend a nanny who's trustworthy, thereafter I can pick my child up at the nanny's home after work.

Thanks!

Hi, I have a nanny at sembawang (near mrt station) to recommend. She has been looking after my gal after my maternity leave last year. As my gal is going to childcare next Jan, the nanny will be available in Jan. Pls email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a Chinese nanny to take care of my baby girl. Preferably near Khatib/Yishun area.

Please call me @ 9431 0798 / 9147 9997 or email me at bubblelove999@hotmail,com.

Thanks.

Hi, I am looking for a caring and reliable Chinese babysitter to look after my 2 years old son. Preferably near Yishun Ave 11 or Khatib area. Prefer non smoking home and pets free. If there's any good recommendation, do contact me at 96959978 or pm me.

Hi, I'm looking expecting a baby which EDD around Aug. I'm looking for nanny to look after my baby after my 4 months maternity leave. Preferable area around Yishun MRT. Pls feel free to contact me at [email protected] if u have any good nanny to recommend. Tq.

Hi I'm looking for nanny for my son . We stay at blk 639 yishun st 61 , if there's any recommendation , please contact me at 97972695 . Thanks a lot

Hi I am looking for a nanny to look after 10 mth old baby. Pref near khatib / yishun st 41. Pls contact me at 96309353 / pm me if u got any recommendations !

Hi hi... I'm looking for a good nanny who can look after my 4 months baby in Jan 2015 onwards. Any good recommendation? I'm staying at Blk 429 Yishun ave 11...
I start work at 7am and may need to work on weekend sometimes.
Need a nanny who is flexible in time, prefer one to one nursing, affordable price, good hygiene
Can whatspp me at 92215988
Thank you very much:)

Hi I'm also looking for nanny/babysitter near Sembawang Admiralty area. If able to pick up my 2 years+ daughter from childcare after 7pm to11pm is more preferable. might need to take care my daughter full day in alternate weekend. It is more depends on my working roster.Myself or my husband will pick up her from you at 11pm.pls give me a call at 96498195 for discussion or any recommendations?Thanks!

Hi I'm also looking for nanny/babysitter near Sembawang Admiralty area. If able to pick up my 2 years+ daughter from childcare after 7pm to11pm is more preferable. might need to take care my daughter full day in alternate weekend. It is more depends on my working roster.Myself or my husband will pick up her from you at 11pm.pls give me a call at 96498195 for discussion or any recommendations?Thanks!
Hi, Elaine.
If you haven't found one, you can try contact 9612 1313, also located near Endeavour Pri SchSch

Hi, I have a nanny at sembawang (near mrt station) to recommend. She has been looking after my gal after my maternity leave last year. As my gal is going to childcare next Jan, the nanny will be available in Jan. Pls email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks
Hi,

Can I check with you whether nanny still available?

Tks

hye. my name is Lyaa. i'm a babysitter @ Sembawang.

avail from Monday-Saturday, overnight, flexible hours,
rates and other enquiries will be provided upon request.
charges for per child is always negotiable.❤

if you're keen, feel free to message or whatsapp me at:
83703723, Lyaa

Back