Looking for mums to work part-time

Looking for a Muslim lady who wants to work as part-time domestic helper cum babysitter in woodlands area. Basically to assist my mum with simple housework (e.g folding clothes & vacuum d hse) & taking care of my 2 boys age 19 mths & 7 mths when my mum is busy cooking or doing other chores. Mon-Fri 10-3pm only. Prefer those staying nearby who wants to earn some income while got nothing to do at home. Paying $350/mth. Interested pls email [email protected]

Hi! I am looking for a flexi hours or part time job in the morning till around 1.30pm. Certain days can stretch up to 2.30pm. Please email me at [email protected] or contact @ 9760 4446. Experience in design and layout. But willing to try out a different line.

Hi there
Interested in part time job. An free in the afternoon 1pm to 5pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday n Friday. Not available on school holiday month. Experience in finance n admin. Any body has offer pls pm me. Adeline

Hi All,

Hope I could get some leads here to some free lance licensed tour guides to perform tours in SG.

I've established a transportation partnership with an Indonesian tour agency for their routine SG itinerary, however, they are also requesting for me to provide tour guides for bigger groups therefore I would like to invite any tour guides out there who are properly licensed to email me at [email protected] for further discussion.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers,
Stefan

Back