Looking for mover

PSA!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVOID THIS MOVER AT ALL COST

This is the REAL VIMBOX MOVERS REVIEW

Me and my girlfriend, we engaged vimbox movers Singapore for a PACK + MOVING on January 2019, we have chose vimbox movers due to their senior consultant Jonathan is really prompt and sincere in closing the deal.

We intended to store our furniture for a 3 months and then a shipment to South Africa, which I've warn and mentioned to Jonathan that the packing MUST be internationally packed as I'd require them to ship out for me once my working contract deal are finalize.

Movers came in a day before to do the packing, it was horrible as I've relocated 4 time with Asian tigers and 1 time with classic moving. You can clearly see the experience of their movers....

Just look at their packing.... Head supervisor was really rude on that day after i instructed them that i wanted my STUFF to be pack in a certain manner (Note i have relocated 5-6 time oversea) and started to speak in mandarin something loud and shown his unhappiness on his face.

FAST FORWARD 3 MONTHS, VIMBOX MOVERS initial quote was 8K USD and then they jack up the quote to 12K USD when I was about shipped it out.

I had to source for another international movers within 5 days, and i chose to use back my movers who relocated me from AUS to SINGAPORE.

Upon contacting vimbox movers, i was made to PAY Additional $300+ for an "Entry fee" and "Hand-over fee" .. i made the payment and my contracted mover went to pick up the cargo .

To my dismay oh boy oh boy... THEY DID NOT PACK MY ITEM PROPERLY & PIANO ARE SCRATCHES, LAMP SHADE ARE BROKEN.. My expensive mattress are bend and broken.

I have tried contacting them and they're denying everything, I will find ways to claim back my losses from vimbox .

Professional and high rating MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

04c17d56-a5e3-4e9e-9819-43956bc193dc.jpg

83ce2e34-9b88-46e7-97f4-617e0577bfe3.jpg

803e2ebd-ce19-4bb5-8ca4-fa0d74920d61.jpg

Last edited:

Back