Looking for Mothers/Single Mothers to bring my kid out together with

queen17

Hello All,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. But I am doing it anyway Lol.

I am a mother of 1 boy, 18 months. Unfortunately due to life, human tendencies and family dysfunctions, I don't have much family relationships around me and/or, people around me consists of either non-parents or parents with much older kids.

Which brings me here, I am looking for Mothers/Single Mothers to make friends with, hoping bring out kids out together. Indoor/outdoor playgrounds, shopping... play dates....Gossip..... whatever parents do...

Quick summary about me:
  • Race: Indian (I am very open to all races, but I'll just indicate it here, in case this is a deal breaker for you....lol)
  • I am married, Working 9-5, Practice Support, CBD, Living in AMK
  • Hobbies: True Crime, Movies - Ranging from Fight Club to Sex and the City, I like it all. I like painting but no time now, hopefully I can do it again, cooking from time to time. Board games! Card games! Drinking wine....
  • Personality: Although I am introverted by nature, I am friendly and my peers tell me I have a kick-ass sense of humor.
If you are like-minded, please ping me and we can get the ball rolling.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Back