****looking for local part-time cleaner

Hi,

I am looking for a part time cleaner that can come in fortnightly, 4 to 5 hours each time.Location Choa Chu Kang (Yew Tee MRT) Please kindly sms me at 9699 9916 or email me at [email protected]

Currently I'm engaging a part time maid at my place (sengkang). She is a nice PRC lady at age 50. Very efficient lady at cleaning whole house..
U may call her direct at 8138 7966 Yan Zi.
I'm very satisfied with her service!

Hope this help...

But kindly tell her your location as I dunno she is taking job other den Sengkang n tpy.

Cheers

Hi I am looking for a part time cleaner for my Cck home.
Kindly SMS me at 97564833 if have any recommendation. Thanks!

Hi Fanny, how much do you pay for Yan Zi?

I need someone to clean and iron fortnightly on weekend, around 4hrs each time, would like to find out the rate, thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking for a local part-time domestic help for 4 hrs weekday.my edd 22june2012.veing difficultly dong household chores . At Jurong west area . If there is any recommendation pls pm. Thanks.

Hi,

I'm also looking for part time cleaner to do once or twice/ week. Location Bishan/ Lorong Chuan area.
Preferably someone who can understand english.

Thx

Hi all,

This is my experience with Auntie Connie and she stay in Tampines. I will and also wont recommend her as she is good in her own way due to her detailed cleaning but no good as she need a lot of time due to her detailed cleaning.

I tried out this part-time lady, Auntie Connie, today. Bear in mind that throughout from 9am till this posting time, i have repeatedly told her that I only need general cleaning with mopping, vacuuming, wash 2 toilets, wiping of cabinets surface, doors, sofa, mirrors and NOT detailed cleaning.

My feedback as follows:

Reached at 9am with breakfast for us.
1. Inspected almost my whole hse except master bedroom. Open my kitchen cabinet to check.
2. Started at 9.15am to wash toilet. Did everything very detailed till 9.50am EXCEPT washing the toilet bowl. She used a cloth to wipe the toilet bowl instead.
3. 9.50am started on my kitchen. Did everything on window, walls, stove, kitchen top, fridge exterior BUT sink. I started to help her at 9.30am as I cannot help but be very concerned on the timing.
4. 10.05am started on my living room, TV console, Sofa, Coffee table BUT not the small coffee table and windows.
6. 11.00am started to remove all my shoes etc from the shoes cabinet and cleaned its interior despite me telling her NOT to. Why do i need my shoes cabinet to clean when i hv the rest of my house NOT even clean yet???? She still insisted.
7. 11.30-46am, she started to clean my dining table and wall mirror. She told me dont know why the wall mirror is not shiny. I told her nvm, just do the general cleaning and she said cannot.
I ended up cleaning the wall mirror myself till it is shiny!
8. 11.50am, she cleaned my study room door BUT not the window or desk.
9. 12.00noon, she went to my other 2 bedrooms to clean generally BUT no window again.
10. 12.15noon, she started to vacuum my house BUT there is still hair here and there.
11. 12.35noon, she went to my bedroom to clean the dressing table and tv cabinet.
12. 12.37noon, she just started on my master bedroom toilet.

So my conclusion on her:

1. Very detailed cleaner and self-opinioned.
2. Hire her only if you are prepared to sit at home and wait for her to finish.
3. She is very friendly and bought breakfast for us.
4. She is not calculative as she said she dont mind even if we pay her $50 for 4 hours if she extended beyond 4 hours.

So can consider if you are not concerned over the duration.

Auntie Connie recommended by her daughter in this forum. 97955920.

Speak English and Teochew.

Hi all,

I would like to share my experience with Aunty Ah Khim as recommended by Mr. Ryan (her son) above.

1) She is a very stubborn lady who cannot accept ppl's comment and treat the whole house like her own house. She doesn't place e things back to the original place it was suppose to be. When we feedback to her that the toilet after she clean last wk, and after e tiles dry up, alot of white powder stains on e tiles and it is very slippery when water is in contact with the tiles. So, we told her to rinse e tiles thoroughly, her reply is cannot be n she blame it on the cleansing detergent.

2) She has planning problem. I make an appointment with her in e morning and she reach 1/2 hr earlier without informing me. She is lucky that i'm at home and i let her in, so i she explain e reason y she was earlier, n fine so i told her next time if u are early, do give me a call, sometimes i'm not at home, might b downstairs. Her reply is, i can wait. FYI, she reach 1/2 hr early n i didn't noe she has reached as i was in e rm therefore i didn't hear her knocking n i suppose she was outside e door standing for abt 10mins. When she came in, she say lets start at e time she reach n not e time she step into e hse. Looking at her age, i juz keep quiet, dun wan to voice out or say anything. After that i realise that, she actually has another appt in e afternoon n she came early so that she can finish my side asap in order to rush down to e other appt. She say she hasn't promise e appt in e afternoon so let her finish here asap n she will go for e nxt appt. This happens more than one time. When she is rushing for time, she juz do for e sake of doing n finishing her job. Windows were not clean, mirrors are not clean. Alot of things were half done or not clean thoroughly.

3) She loves to say this is not done by me, i didn't touch it. i didn't dirty it. So, dun blame me. She is too persistant too, there's once when she wanted to call me to change e appt, i was carrying my bb n i cldnt ans her call. My goodness, she gave me countless miss call n her call was immd e line cut off n she call again.

4) We already told her before that we have different cloths used to wipe different items like eg. mirror or glasses. I told her when i saw her using e normal cloth n she say its ok, anyway its dirty! End up after she left, i got to re wipe e glasses n mirror again because e mirror n glasses hv blurred vision.

If you all don't mind her reaching yr hse early as in 1/2 to 45 mins early, or if u dun mind her doing half past 6 job juz to rush for e nxt appt, you can consider her.

Hi all,
Aunty Ah Khim she is responsible person and she cleaning the toilet,mirror,glasses and windows all very clean.Don't believe this person bun bun(xiaomantou)said all the bad thing about Aunty Ah Khim.

Hi,
This person bun bun already became mum but said all the bad thing about Aunty Ah Khim and all the thing not true.Aunty Ah Khim She is responsible and friendly can accept people comment,doing house cleaning,very clean and neat.

Hi,
Aunty Ah Khim is very friendly and hard working. This owner bun bun (xiaomantou)very black heart(chinese say).Said a lot of bad thing,don't let people employ Aunty Ah Khim.

This is only a feedback. In the first place I felt so cheated by all her lies. Anyway I already got another reliable n gd cleaner n very satisfied wif her service. If u r her daughter in law or her son who open another acc to feed back to Tis post, pls juz be honest to ppl. If she is reali tat gd y is my fren oso facing e same prb wif her. Posting comment here doesn't mean I'm a mum already n mind u tat I noe she nid a job badly tats y I recommended my fren to her but didn't expect things to turn out Tis way. If cannot accept ppl's comment den dun post here. It's up to u to comment anything u wan n I wnt gif a damn abt it. I already hv a gd reliable cleaner so all Tis doesn't matter to me n pls I didn't ask e ppl not to engage her, I'm juz only voicing out e prb I'm facing wif her. Thks!

i also think mary ann, jenny and ivy seem to be related.
bun bun, do you live in the east? can you give me your contact for the cleaner? and the fees also? thanks.

My sis in law can provide part time house cleaning. $13-$15 per hr depending on house size, but not more than 1500 sqft. BEDOK, simei, eunos, marine parade, tampines.

For larger houses, she will partner my auntie.

Speaks mandarin. Singapore PR.

Email to me at [email protected]

hi,

i am looking for part time cleaner in jurong west, once or twice a week on weekdays. Any recommendations? Thanks

Anyone looking for Part time cleaner in the North area Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Woodlands can pm or email me at [email protected]

My mum looking to do part time job as she juz quit her full time. Charging $12 per hr min 3 hrs.
She's very meticulous in her cleaning. Can trial for 2 hrs before you decide if you wan to engage her service further

Hi,

Thanks for your support to my mum's cleaning service. She has taken up 2 permanent jobs for weekends Sat & Sun & will only be available for weekdays slots from Tue-Fri morning session. Do PM or email me if you need her cleaning service.

Her charges will be minimum 4 hrs $50 or 1st trial at 2 hrs $30. Ad-hoc basis to be advised.

Hi ladies,
Anyone has any recommendations for PT cleaner, weekend mornings? Staying Tanjong Rhu area.. many thanks!
happy.gif
Feel free to PM me~

Hi, I am lookng for a par-time cleaner to come in bi-weekly, I am staying at bishan.

4 hours @ the rate of $12 per hour, weekend at about 11am either Sat or Sun.

If you have a good and reliable contact, please pm or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Hi,

Anyone looking for Part time cleaner in the North area Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Woodlands/AMK/Bishan can pm or email me at [email protected]

My mum looking to do part time job. Can trial for 2 hrs $30 & if satisfied can extent to 3hrs $40 / 4 hrs $50.

Thanks for the support too from some families in SMH whom have engaged my mum for their regular cleanings. Presently my mum is available only on weekdays.

Hi Ivy Goh, Aunty Ah khim still available for p/t cleaning if so pls text me her mob. looking for p/t helper asap.

My tel 9391 2952

Hi ladies,

Anyone has part time cleaner or helper's contact? I'm staying at fernvale road. Currently looking for pt cleaner's help weekly on the weekends only. Do pm if u hv contacts. Thanks!

Hi,

can contact Ah Hong at 81496807.

She can only speak mandarin but her cleaning is very thorough and clean.

Very willing to go extra mile. Her charges is $60 for 4 hours and I engaged her every wednesday evening from 6-9pm. I allowed her to go off earlier as long as she can finished cleaning. I stay in Anchorvale Road Sengkang.

If there is a particular area that i need her to do extra cleaning, like my sofa, clean twice as I have a dog, I will let her know and she will do thrice according to her judgement.

Best of all, she wont demand/ ask me to get new cleaning solution / tools. Whatever you give her, she use. ;)

Hello, i also need a part-time cleaner on weekends morning. Only bi-weekly basis. Need her to iron clothes too.. Anyone to recommend?? Thks!

Hi

Any efficient and reliable part time helper around redhill queenstown area? I need help with household as I have a 6 month old daughter who would not allow me to leave her side
happy.gif
please let me know or pm me if you can.

Hi all,
Just wan to share my experience w this china cleaner that I have employed for almost 2 year. Her name is ah hui and her contact is 82387509. I would not recommend anyone to use her.
Been using her as my cleaning lady for more almost 2 years. At the start, she is very efficient and a fast worker w her partner. As time goes by,
1)she will change her partner as and when she likes without informing me.
2)Although clean, she is a rough worker who have damaged all my fan at home.
3)Ask her to clean the windows and she takes forever to finish cleaning all the windows in the house.
4) needs constant reminder to do things as she always rush to finish the job
5) always comes late and leave early
6)always giving excuses for the things she make spoilt or never clean properly
7) changing the cleaning schedules as and when she likes
8) increase price without any prior notice and reasons
9) lie and give excuses for changing the schedules
10) already close 2 eyes and it got worst recently by not informing in advance that she is not coming to clean the house before hand
11) have to chase her for schedules update.
12)give no notice to ask me to get another cleaner until I message her
An so angry and frustrated with her.
For mummies who are using her if u see this, do you have this problem w her? My friend also had the same problem w her.

Mommies,
I'm looking for a part time helper in Bt Merah area.. Weekly or bi weekly.. Any recommendations can pm me..

Do you need an help on your house cleaning ? We are an home cleaning service company which provide
cleaning services for you.For more details,feel free to check the below website.

thank you

wellcarehomecleaning.wordpress.com

hi mummies,
try to avoid this Malay aunty called Fatimah who i hired thru H******.

She rinsed the mop in bathroom's basin!I caught her red handed.She oso threw the dirty water into the basin after wiping the window.

Hi, I am looking for reliable Singaporean Chinese part time cleaner who can speak mandarin. Location is toa payoh once a mth, bedok once a week. Any recommendation, pls pm me. Thanks.

Hi I am an experienced male part time cleaner with 6 years of household cleaning experience. I cover all basic duties such as mopping, vaccuming of floors, scrubbing of bathroom, ironing and furniture cleaning. If anyone is in search for a fast N consistent worker, do drop me a message. Thank you

hi i am looking for a part time cleaner to do basic duties. Prefer weekday's evening. Appreciate if you have lobang PM me
happy.gif

Punggol area.

Back