Looking for confinement nanny

Looking for one too and appreciate really honest feedbacks because very worrying if engaged one that doesn't meet up to expectations. :(

Hi. My nanny ending her job in mid sept. Able to continue from there. May contact me if anyone interested. I’m not related to her. Just helping her as she’s a fantastic nanny.

Hi. My nanny ending her job in mid sept. Able to continue from there. May contact me if anyone interested. I’m not related to her. Just helping her as she’s a fantastic nanny.
Hi can you kindly give me a brief of what you like about your nanny and her plus points pls? Thank u.

Hi, my mum is a confinement nanny. She is great, can pm me for more testimonial, if she is not available, she able to intro you to another great confinement nanny as well. My mum also a vegetarian, any vegetarian mummy can look for her! please contact me at +6581523777

Hi,
Can you give her details here for contact? Thanks so much! My EDD is end Sept

Back