Looking for Confinement Lady

oal81

My EDD is April/May 2022.
I have been reading threads of Confinement Ladies (CL) but find some skeptical, like self promotion.

I engaged a CL from Malaysia on my own in 2017. She was fine except that I think she’s getting old and taking care of babies at night might be a challenge. That’s why I might not be engaging her again.

If you have an experienced CL genuinely to recommend please message me. Thank you in advance.

My main consideration is experience in care for baby and open to suggestions.

My EDD is April/May 2022.
I have been reading threads of Confinement Ladies (CL) but find some skeptical, like self promotion.

I engaged a CL from Malaysia on my own in 2017. She was fine except that I think she’s getting old and taking care of babies at night might be a challenge. That’s why I might not be engaging her again.

If you have an experienced CL genuinely to recommend please message me. Thank you in advance.

My main consideration is experience in care for baby and open to suggestions.
I just finished confinement last month. Due to covid, hubby and I decided to play it safe and use agency, and it was very smooth and hassle-free. We got Nanny Kathy from Confinement Angels and I would recommend her. She is knowledgeable about baby care and shared lots of tips and advice on how to care for newborn. Can cook a variety of confinement dishes too and helped to keep the house clean. We wanted to extend her service but didn't manage to due to nanny shortage.. so would advice u to book early. All the best!

May I know what’s the market rate for either freelance or agency based confinement lady?
My last confinement was in 2017 so I think it’s not relevant now esp with Covid situation.

I got a 3-star nanny at at $3950. Didn't consider freelance nanny as I was worried that I would be stuck and can't change nanny in case can't get along or performance is not up to standard.

hi have you found your confinement nanny? i'm helping my current confinement nanny to ask. She is available in april/may 2022. She is not tech savvy, let me know if you would like to connect with her. She only speaks cantonese/chinese, from Johor.

Thanks.

Back