Looking for Confinement Lady 9am-9pm

peggy_ang

'm currently looking for confinement lady during Jan 2013. Need someone to who can fulfill 9am-9pm. Looking for someone who can cook good confinement meals as I'm is quite particular about the taste of my foods. Help out with basic house chores if there's free time. Call me @ 91705557 / 90533352.

I have a day time confinement lady. She won't be able to do Jan 2013, because she just finished with me and I decided to extend her until the end of Jan because she is so good.... however it may help other people looking:

Her name is Serene. I found her because she was recommended on these forums, and yes she is a real gem. I would recommend her to anyone at all.

She is Singaporean, so english is very good, and also fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese. Her cooking delicious (even my husband and parents like it), she knows a lot about baby health and lactation, and she is a lovely woman. You can tell she loves babies.

She works 9am to 6pm each day and is very punctual and hygienic and hard working. Her number is 9751 1169 (Auntie Serene). You're lucky if you can get her
happy.gif

Back