Looking for Babysitter/Nanny around Serangoon Area

Virgooo

Hi, my baby boy is born on 3rd April 2015. I will be going back to work during July 2015. Urgently looking for an experienced nanny/babysitter to take care of my baby. :(

Need babysitter/nanny to be:
  • Preferably living around or near Serangoon area
  • Living in a non-smoking environment
  • Able to babysit from Monday - Friday, day-time
  • Experienced in taking care of infants
Please help to recommend if you have any suitable referrals!

You may contact me at 90213877 or [email protected]. Thanks! :p

Just want to rant... my previous nanny terminated the service 2 weeks ago giving notice saying she gg back to her country. Last night when I picked up my bb I can smell my bb very very smelly. Initially I thought it's his clothes but inside the car the smell gets stronger like his shit. So I told my hubby to check diapers when reach car park. Atlas he shitted. So I told him faster go home wash him. To my horror the shit was dried and stick to his Penis. I worried as he has uti records in March n still taking antibiotics now. Also his whole backside and groin was angry red with rashes. I was quite upset. So I told my hubby bathe him again though he bathed at 630pm. The dried shit stick onto his skin difficult to wipe off. My hubby was unhappy and took a picture and question nanny, same time informed her Friday which is today will be last day. She said we doubt her professionalism n take it very personally n told us service ended immediately and pick up my bb stuff. I was like... how would u feel as a new parents to one bb at 39yo? She said last check on shit was 7pm I picked him at 715pm home latest 730pm. Mummies. .what do u think? Last fed 710pm but she was not in. I picked up at 713pm. Please tell me I m just being paranoid :(

Anyway I saw her ad online last sat I was upset too. I thought y u need to do such action? Just tell me straight cannot handle don't wan handle its ok. But keep tell me I doubt her professionalism. Sighs. I told this to nanny agents. They can relate beta. So, mummies, I got my next new nanny from an agent instead of Google online due to my requested location. If u have limited choices and doesn't trust online nanny, try out agent though pay a bit more. At least within 3 months guaranteed replacement if not satisfied (the agent I used of cos) I dared to say I did view a few online advertised too. There are some good feel but mostly at sengkang punggol fernvale. Inconvenient for me. U can consider!

Back