Looking for baby items

Looking for following items:
Baby car seat
Electric rocking cradle
Baby cot
Playpen
Hi. I have a Joie infant car seat which can also be used as a child seat. It can face both rear (infant) and front (when child is older). Let me know if you're keen I need to go to the car and take a photo.

Hihi, i have number of items that i want to sell. All are used for only 2 or 3 times as the whole set is put in our spare house and for past year was there only for few times..

Playyard not used at all.. Took out to wash and santise and was left there unused. I bought extra 300 balls n can give you free if you getting the playyard
Bought : $299, now $90 its yours

Fisher Price Learn to Walk musical Lion, assemble and left there but my girl simply not interested in it...
Bought : $49.90. Now : $10

A very comfortable highchair, used 3times only and i wash clean the whole highchair throughly everytime after used. You wouldnt know its used if i didnt mention.
Bought : $289 Now : $90

Avent flip and steam used only once... Im too lazy to get the whole flip n blend out every time i cook and i hate washing even a cup...
Bought $299 Now : $50 will do

There are still number of brand new little items. If you are interested you may just come up and have a look on the physical items first... Can wats app me at 8233 7155 renee tay

Back