Looking for a reliable Nanny (day time)

i have a good babysitter to recommend in Ubi area. She has day and full time (day & night) service, also provides after school care. Please PM me, thanks.

Hi! I'm looking for a chinese nanny/babysitter for my baby, probably in Jun2011. Staying near Admiralty mrt. Please call me on my mobile, 9233 3359.

Thank you.

Meishan

- Experienced Babysitter -

Chinese speaking.
Non smoking environment.
Residing in marsiling lane.
Interested in helping to look after your child in the vicinity / in my place.
Available immediately.
1 year old and above.

Please contact at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

Hi, looking for a babysitter for my one yr old baby in Toa Payoh North Blk 199.
Please contact, ms lim 85715869 or my hubs mr Ong 94870841

I'm looking for day time nanny near Admiralty MRT, starting April next year. My baby gal is one year plus by then.

Please contact me at 97628960, if any nanny staying in this area is interested.

URGENT! I am looking for chinese experienced, reliable & caring babysitter/nanny around Tampines area for day time only. My baby girl is now 2mths+ old.
Pls call 91705822 for discussion. Appreciate any recommendation too. Thank you.

Posting on behalf of my mum - Chinese-speaking babysitter available at Jurong West St 73. My mum is currently babysitting a 3 yr-old boy (who would be going to PAP next year) and would like to babysit a baby who's 1 yr old or below during weekdays at home. She has 4 daughters aged 11 to 27 and has many years of babysitting experience. If you are looking for a reliable babysitter in Jurong, pls call Mdm Wee at 83040767/ 67916048 for further discussion.

I am a 29 year old stay-at-home-mum residing in Jurong West (next to Frontier CC and Jurong West).

- Bilingual
- 5-day work week (No weekends and Public Holidays)
- Experience in baby-sitting (7 children)
- Experience in childcare setting
- Large and spacious area for children
- Strict compliance to hygiene and preparation of food
- Does not accept more than 3 children.
- Have a dog that adores children
- Non-smoking environment

Strictly NO OVERNIGHT SERVICES as I believe that parents should spend time bonding with their children as much as possible.

*Service provision only for people residing in Jurong.
**Service available immediately.

Please contact me at 8251 2647 or PM for rates.

hi, am looking for a nanny around toa payoh block 159 area or a nanny who can come to my place at thomson (near thomson medical centre).

pls sms 9339 0717. thanks!

Looking for nanny to take care of a 4 month old baby starting April 2011. The nanny has to come to my place at West Coast area from Monday to Friday (daytime only).

Please email me - [email protected]

Thanks.

Hi I'm looking for a part-time nanny to look after my 1YO+ VERY ACTIVE twin boys.

2-3 weekdays / week, 11am/12pm to between 4-6pm.

My mum & maid are currently caring for them, but they are becoming too active for my mum.

So need someone to entertain them - Read, Sing, Play, feed them & pat them to sleep. So the nanny will tack-team with my domestic helper.

Area: Choa Chu Kang

Any recommendations, pls pm me.

Thank U.

Hi,

Am looking for a Muslim babysitter residing near jurong west central. Service required from 8am to 6:30pm. Service include sending my daughter to the nursery school.

Do drop me an email ([email protected]) if you are keen.

Hi,

Looking for a baby sitter at tanglin halt area.

Time: weekdays 8am to 8pm or earlier( i knock off around 7pm)
Chinese speaking ok for me.
taking care of 4 months old baby boy who is on full formula milk.

pls call: Kris at 94788912
thanks

I am looking for a day time nanny who can babysit from 9am to 5pm at my place. Timing can be discussed. Monday to Friday. I live in Bedok South, a 10 minute walk from Bedok MRT station.

My mother in law and myself will be at home to help out as well.

If you are interested, please contact me at: 91124216.

Thanks!

I am looking for nanny. Staying ard Woodlands Drive 50, blk888. Nanny able to babysit in next year Jan. Pls kindly pm me or contact: 97714831

Or anyone has recommendation or know any agency for nanny match?

I am looking for nanny. at Woodlands near Blk 888 plaza or near vista point. Please contact or pm me. thanks.

Hi, I am a mother of 4 kids staying in Jurong West (Pionner MRT). I can help to look after ur precious for full day/ half day/ few hours/ whenever u need it. Interested parents can call me @ 91883900.

Regards
Magdalene

I'm looking for nanny at admiralty - experience with new born baby. Please call me if you are available. Tel: 90104019 Thank you.

i am looking for a bbsitter:
-stay near woodlands dr 75
-12 hours, mon-fri
-chinese speaking and/or English speaking
-reliable, responsible, non-calculative & patient
-clean house
-non-smokers in the family
-pets free
-sensible and grown up kids, if any
-50+ to -60+
-look after my bb only

pls pm me as i may not check this thread. thanks.

hi, i'm looking for a nanny at Tiong baru. Prefer one who is looking after 2 children (including mine)
Please PM me for details.

Hi, need to find a day time nanny to help my mother take care of 1 of my twins (both currently at abt 7.5 months) at my Mum's Hm at amk ave 3. Looking at only weekdays starting from july onwards. Pm me if you are keen.

I am looking for nanny, preferably to come to my house at AMK street 31 to take care of my 1-yr old girl from 7.30am to 7pm.

Requires someone with experience taking care of babies. Pls call me at 98466467, thanks.

Hi,
I am looking for a babysitter/nanny near Admiralty MRT which available to take care my baby on Dec 2012 end of this yr. If you have any recommendation pls kindaly PM or email me

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,
I am looking for a babysitter/nanny staying at Yishun St.20 or St.11 who is available to take care my baby on Sep 2012. If you have any recommendation pls kindaly email me [email protected] or contact me at 9357-7640

Thanks in advance!

Hi

Any Chinese with English-speaking nanny/babysitter staying around blk 688 Woodlands Dr 75?
Can take care of my newborn around Feb 2013 at your own place? Prefer non-smoking & clean place and pets-free.
Daytime (7am to 7pm) or fetch baby on Fris NOT yet decided and had to be discussed among you and myself because of my convenience.

Kindly PM me at [email protected] together with your personal details,experience and expected pay.

Thank you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hihi,

I'm looking for nanny at Serangoon North Ave 4 ( To take care of my bb ), and will like to start on Nov 2012, Please call me if you are available. Tel: 90532639 Thank you.

Posting on behalf of my mom:

Reliable & experienced nanny available in Bukit Panjang Ring Rd.
Chinese & English speaking.
Grandmother of 3.
Clean & smoke free house.
Looking for baby under the age of 1 to look after.
No agent please.

Please contact me, Michelle at 83221670

I'm looking for a part time nanny.

* Mon - Fri: 6 hrs/day
* Staying around Boon Keng area
* Baby sit 9 month old boy

Please PM me.

hi
I am staying at choa chu kang and is looking for Chines nanny to fetch my 2 kids from Student care and cook food for them and its only from Wed to Fri.
can please sms me at 91171659

Hello

I am looking for an experienced Singaporean/ Malaysian Chinese lady as babysitter for 4 month old girl in Dec 2016.
1. Able to come my place near Commonwealth MRT and Holland Village MRT.
2. 4 weekdays per week. 745am to 730pm
3. Able to commit for at least 1.5 years
4. Only baby related duties. No housework.
5. Willing to negotiate and compensate for travelling.

Please contact me at [email protected] or text me 98291731.
Thank you

Back