Looking for a piano teacher for my girl but...

stevie89

Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce my girl to piano lesson, but when I try to find a teacher, I realise it's not easy and time consuming because
1. not nearby
2. no comparison to find out the most suitable one.
Are the problems relate to you guys?
How do you guys find singing lesson / music lesson ?
Do you know a website with teacher's review ?

Thanks.

Hello everyone,
I would like to introduce my girl to piano lesson, but when I try to find a teacher, I realise it's not easy and time consuming because
1. not nearby
2. no comparison to find out the most suitable one.
Are the problems relate to you guys?
How do you guys find singing lesson / music lesson ?
Do you know a website with teacher's review ?

Thanks.

Hi Stevie, I'm Gladys, a full-time piano teacher and has been teaching for almost 11 years. I've attained Diploma qualification and has experience in both private teaching and in music schools. Please contact me at [email protected] for a discussion to see whether we can explore this further. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Stevie, I'm Sylvene, a full time piano teacher at East Singapore at my own studio, with more than 15 years experience in coaching children from age 4 onwards. Giving piano lesson, theory lesson and violin lesson.. feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Hi, I would like to share that my daughter is learning piano from a piano teacher in Dover Crescent for about 5 years starting at 4 years old to now 9 yo. Very patience, very good at understand the kids and using different approach to teach the kids based on their character and attitude. I think flexibility teaching is so important and I'm glad my girl is really liking piano and feels motivated to attend lesson from the teacher. You can take a look at the teacher's website http://mymusicroom.sg/#home
Hope it helps.

Full time female Music Degree piano teacher, from Australian Conservatorium. Passionate about instilling interest in music and bringing out the best in students. Years of experience in teaching children, preparing students for ABRSM piano exams, as well as teaching students learning for leisure. She has taught in Music Schools, and MOE School. She has given piano instructions to over hundred students to date.

As she is experienced and loves teaching children, she teaches as young as 3 years old, helping them build a strong foundation in music while keeping lessons fun and engaging.

Apart from guiding students in scoring HighDistinction/Distinction/Merit in ABRSM Piano Examinations, she has also guided students in attaining Gold/Silver in Piano Festivals reviewed by renowned adjudicators.

Travels to students' place mainly at Bukit Timah/Upper Bukit Timah/Hillview/Newton/various nearby areas

Intake for 2020 open, limited slots available
Message 9653-1568 to enquire, or arrange to try a lesson

Attachments

• piano1.jpg
    piano1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 272

Back