Look for people interested in Confinement nanny courses conducted by WINGS

simdaddy

Hi,

I am going to be a father in July 2022.

However, as you all know, currently confinement nannies are super expensive ranging from 3.6k (for freelance) to 4k (for agency).

Therefore, I am asking my mother for help to take care during the first full month and onwards.

As my mother's knowledge is outdated and might not be align with modern parents, I am signing up my parents for confinement nanny training at WINGS. However, their chinese classes (which is the only language that my mother understand) are only conducted twice a year (Feb 22 and Aug 22) and we have missed the February class.

I have appealed to them and they mentioned that if I manage to get another 15 parents (16 person per class) who are interested by April and they will be able to conduct the chinese class in June.

They also conduct their classes in English twice a month but I am only interested in Chinese as my mother speak only chinese (and dialect).

I hope that through this forum, for those who are interested in the chinese class and hope it can be conducted in June 2022, may you kindly PM me. I hope that I am able to find 15 person who are interested.

This course is subsidies if your parents are 50 years old and above (from $1,550 to $750) and the remaining balance can be paid using skill future. Therefore, it might be free for mothers who are age 50 and above.

Thanks

Back