Local Part Time Cleaner

isabelle

Hi all helpfuls

I'm urgently looking for a local part-time cleaner for weekly housekeeping. No ironing required.

I know this thread had been posted a couple of times but thought it'd be good to refresh as the previous ones have been dated and I'm not sure if the ladies recommended are still in action.

Tks in advance for your recommendation and fyi, I'm living in Marine Parade area.

i used to engage this coy named 'clean and cleanse'. the personal in charge is very friendly and accomodating. The charges are quite reasonable when i engaged them 1yr + ago. not sure if they have made any changes to the price.
Pls PM me if you need the contact.

Hi spagoh,

WOuld like to know the details too... Am also looking for a part-time cleaner
happy.gif
THanks.
Please email [email protected]

Hi all,

If you are interested, can look for Michelle @ 9062 4958. She does cleaning part time, and her charges are $10/hr, min 4 hrs per session. She has a group of friends doing part time cleaning, so just call Michelle and she can help to get things going. Please bear in mind that they come empty handed so you will have to provided the necessary cleaning stuff.

hi okipoki

you may want to try joeyan's recommendation cos one of the muumy i sent the details told me they aunties are fully booked. Think due to CNY.

anyway the contact is here:91258646 Ms Wong Soo Ching

btw, Michelle & her friends are a group of Philipino ladies. So far the ones I have seen are PRs =) Hope this helps.

I have engaged one and she's from China. She charged me $10 per hour and $5 for her transport per trip. Is it a usual requirement to pay their transportation?

You don't need to pay for their transportation.

The normal rate is $10.00 to $12.50 per hour. And transportation cost is on their own.

Hi Joeyan, I also just called up Michelle, she charges $50 for 4 hours, inclusive of transport, sounds pretty reasonable ... so can I assume they don't need us to fetch them from the MRT station and they'll make their way down to my place on their own?

Hi, I live in Jurong West & also looking for a PT cleaner. Could you share with me what does Michelle & team cover? does she come alone or 2 person at the same time?

Hi Isabelle & mummies,

I noe of a part time cleaner auntie, mainly doing east areas like marine parade. U can get her at 96670086, Nancy for more info...

i have been using Ann (fr Vietnam) for more than half a year now. she is very honest and diligent. even though she is 58 but she does not look or feel old at all!
i can leave my money around but she will not take it. she also takes initiatives to clean a lot of other things in the house, including my girl's dirty shoes. her charges are cheaper than market rate.
if interested, pls PM me.

Hi,

I am a chinese singaporean, and has experience working as a part-time housekeeper and cleaner for more than 5 years. I have worked in many areas and are now looking to be able to work in areas such as ang mo kio, serangoon, bishan, hougang, sin ming, thomson, yio chu kang and yishun.

My hourly woking rate is $11-$12 per hour for a minimum of 3-4 hours.

I can be contacted through this email: [email protected]

Thank You

I am using a domestic helper from China. She is experienced and efficient. She charges $8/hr and do not mind travelling to different parts of Singapore. If you are interested, you can PM and I can give you her contact.

Hi: All,
i haf one to recommend (any area also can) chrging $10 per hour. No agency fee..
if u want juz pm me.. okay!

Hi, I'm keen to engage a P/T cleaner every fortnight. Need help with mopping, ironing and washing toilet. Must not be afraid of pets as I have one dog and one rabbit. Living in Punggol. Pls PM me if you know of anyone who's suitable. Tks.

Hi, I need a local part time cleaner to do general cleaning and ironing. Stay @ CCK.
Pls PM me if you have reliable contact to share. Thanks alot!

hello, i have a PT maid from china to recommend, she does washing of toilets, kitchen, cleaning of windows, standing fans, dusting, sweeping or vacumming and mopping and also ironing... Her name is called Xue Mei. very nice lady. Both my sister engage her every fortnight and my mum engage her once a month. she charge $10/hr min 4 hrs. sometimes i have too much clothes to iron and she work overtime like 15 - 30 min, she also wont accept even if you want to pay her more....

She is very frugal one, everytime if lunch time come, she only eat bread she brought herself.. so to all pple hiring PT cleaners, please be kind to them, offer them package drinks in-between the chores.... sometimes i have extra food like biscuits i also give to her...

like during CNY, got old clothes, i will ask her if she want...

if you want to engage her, her no is 91669381. chinese speaking, dun think she know english.

Hi I need 1 part time maid urgently. Staying in punggol... have a dog at home...and a new born baby.... pls let me know of any good contact.

Hi, my mom comes from china. she is an experienced and warm-hearted person. When we lived in a condominium near Bukit Timah, our Singaporean neighbours always asked my mom for domestic helps.My mom does ironing, cleaning of washrooms and kitchen, dusting, washing clothes.If you need any domestic help, plz call 64735882 after 5 pm .Mdm Wang.Thanks very much. PS: we live near redhill currently,and my mom can only speak Mandarin.

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner that will work at the central-west (buona vista, pasir panjang, alexandra) area? Please PM me, thanks!

hi babe,

perhaps you can try the website below:

www.simplyclean.com.sg

one of my friends recruited their services and she is all praises for the cleaners, and she has recommended this website to us. I have also tried their services for one time spring cleaning during CNY and they exceed my expectations. They actually climbed on chairs to wipe top of the cabinets and use special detergent to mop the kitchen floor so its more sanitized and clean.

if you hate ironing, this is good coz i heard from her that they will actually iron 10 pieces of clothes each time they go, and the toilets are scrubbed very cleanly and the floor actually squeaked. haha. If you value quality and reliability, i guess this is the best for you.

Be careful of those S$10 per hour China or Philipino workers. Some even need to pay up-front agency fees and additional transport cost of S$5 per trip. The work performed is also less, for ie.stoves are wiped fornightly instead of weekly, tops of the cabinets are not dusted frequently, and no special strong detergent to sanitize toilets properly and all the furniture are not wiped with cloth on every trip as well. Even NTUC Income charges S$13 per hour these days. Im sure got hidden costs somewhere, unlike companies rates which are usually stated clearly.

There are also other cleaning sites, but all more expensive than the one my friend recommended and seemed to have more restrictions like no ironing. Feel free to compare information thou.

http://www.comfyhomes.biz/main.htm
http://www.cleanhouseeffect.com
http://www.amahsonwheels.com/

good luck!

I am looking for a part-time cleaner for my home in Redhill during the weekends AM.

$10 per hour would be good.

Must be good and efficient.

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaning lady at Jurong West. once a week. $10/hr. 3 hours. Just to do some household chores like cleaning the toilets, ironing, change bedsheet etc.

Anyone can recommend? Pls PM me.

Hi,
I am urgently looking for a part time helper.
Can share with me?

Area: Jurong West
Prefer: 1 SAT Morning (4hrs) / 2 Wkday Night (2hrs each)

Please PM me the rate, contact.

Looking for PT cleaner who can help clean the house and do ironing on Sat mornings or Sunday mornings at Whampoa area. Pls PM me if you have someone to recommend. Thanks.

<font color="aa00aa">i'm staying in AMK (3 rm HDB) and am looking for PT cleaner to help out fornightly. $10/hr, 3 hours.

pls email [email protected] if you hv recommendations. thank u..</font>

Back